CCNA configuration simulation

edelossantosedelossantos Member Posts: 21 ■□□□□□□□□□
CCNA passers,

Anyone here can advice me if I need to save my configuration simulation in cisco exam after all the requirements was answered by invoking the command
#copy running-config start config

Or it is not need to save the configuration.

Thanks,

Comments

• mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,086 ■■■■■■■■■■
    That's covered in this section
    icon_confused.gif: How do the actual simulator questions work and how are they scored?
    of the CCNA FAQ

From the FAQ:
    As mentioned in Cisco's Certifications Online Support section, the sims carry greater weight than regular test questions in calculating the final score. This is something most people do know or at least assume, which only led to more questions. Understandable.

Below are two quotes from the Certfications Online Support section at cisco, the first is rather logical...

Quote: Originally Posted by Cisco
    Router simulation exams items will accept abbreviated commands that an actual Cisco router will understand. For example: 'Show Config' or ‘Sho Cofig’ or ‘Sh Conf’ and ‘Router #show ip protocol’ or ‘router # show ip prot’ would be acceptable. The exam commands must include the correct spacing, spelling and marks (#@!?).

Quote: Originally Posted by Cisco
    The router simulation exam questions do not require candidates to save the configuration prior to exiting the simulation question to receive credit.
    :mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!
  • edelossantosedelossantos Member Posts: 21 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Thanks mikej412, now I know.