Options

Testing Today

RyanMTRyanMT Member Posts: 11 ■□□□□□□□□□
n10-003.
Haven't done much studying at all. Skimmed through the Sybex book and Technotes. Trying my best to memorize the various ethernet standards lengths etc. Luckily the info from CCNA and A+ is still somewhat fresh, so I'm not too nervous. Wish me Luck!

Comments

• Options
    phfatyphfaty Member Posts: 7 ■□□□□□□□□□
    If you are consistently scoring that high, I think you are more than ready. I say go for it! Also used the same book in addition to Mike Meyer's All-In-One 6th edition for A+. If you can pass the Essentials practice exam on this site http://www.rmroberts.com/ then you're ready.

finkle636 wrote: »
    I have just passed the Microsoft 70-270 (XP) exam a couple of weeks ago.

I am on chapter 10 of 17 of the Sybex A+ book and have been using "measure up" for the 2 practice tests A+ essentials and A+ Technician.

I'm averaging 85% on each as i have done each of them 3 times (although i've not gone through all the bank of available questions), i am able to get Friday off work to go and sit both exams on the same day.

Does this sound like i'm ready as long as i finish the Sybex book and complete all the questions on both measure up test banks?

I am eagre to get them done but i dont want to throw money away if i'm not ready.
    A+ IT:03/09
    Network+:WIP
  • Options
    PC509PC509 Member Posts: 804 ■■■■■■□□□□
    Good luck! There is a lot of stuff on there that isn't on the CCNA or A+, but hopefully you covered that skimming the TN and the Sybex! :)

Let us know how it goes!
  • Options
    RyanMTRyanMT Member Posts: 11 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Passed! scored 840.
    There were several questions I had absolutely no idea, but going through the possible answers I was able to weed out the obviously wrong answers quickly. On to Security+, which will take some studying for me.
  • Options
    sthomassthomas Member Posts: 1,240 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Awesome! Good luck on the Security+
    Working on: MCSA 2012 R2
  • Options
    PC509PC509 Member Posts: 804 ■■■■■■□□□□
    Great work, man!

Good luck on the Security+!
  • Options
    7255carl7255carl Member Posts: 1,544 ■■■□□□□□□□
    congrats on the pass
    W.I.P CCNA Cyber Ops