Options

Has anyone trained with Global Knowledge

cjthedj45cjthedj45 Member Posts: 331 ■■■□□□□□□□
Hello All,

I just wanted to see if anyone one here has used Global Knowledge for training. All my training has been self study but this time work have agreed to pay for my CCNA. I will be doing ICND1 and 2 in Old Broad street London. Has anyone had any experience with them?

As I have not done any classroom training before I'm unsure how much the course will cover and if I will be able to do the classroom training then go straight to the exam? I have purchased the CCNA CBT Nuggetts as I have heard that is very good. I will go over this a few times before the actual classroom course. Do you think this will be enough for the exam?

Thanks

Comments

• Options
    SRTMCSESRTMCSE Member Posts: 249
    I took a Cisco ASA course at a US location, and it was really good.
  • Options
    petedudepetedude Member Posts: 1,510
    For what Global Knowledge charges, it better be a darn good course!! :)
    Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there.
    --Will Rogers
  • Options
    eMeSeMeS Member Posts: 1,875 ■■■■■■■■■□
    I have a supplier agreement with them and I occasionally do ITIL training on their behalf.

IMO, out of all of the million training companies out there, they tend to be a step ahead of the rest. The materials I've seen that they use are high quality, and they seem to always have all the pieces together.

From an instructor perspective, I know that their selection process for instructors is much more stringent than other training companies, and as a result they tend to use only instructors that are at the top of their respective fields.

MS
  • Options
    shednikshednik Member Posts: 2,005
    SRTMCSE wrote: »
    I took a Cisco ASA course at a US location, and it was really good.

Which ASA course did you take? I'm scheduled for the ASAF course in about 2 months.
  • Options
    aordalaordal Member Posts: 372
    I have a CCNA course with them in 2 weeks. I'll let you know =)
  • Options
    drew2000drew2000 Member Posts: 290
    Not too bad, very expensive. Free soda (included in course costs).

Drew