Options

pass sy0-101 880 the morning

lghzflghzf Member Posts: 7 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hi I passed the exam on 880 in this morning (3-20 in beijing).

Now I am happy and exciting,not only for the result also the hard work.

I am in China,you know the exam is quite more expensive than MS or Cisco and hard to get stuff to learn. I used CBT nuggets and read some books about PKI,VPN... three years ago.English books and CBT training materials are not so easy for me,sometimes I should use dictionay. I also downloaded newer cybex book on 201 subjects. It took me two weeks to prepare it.The first week I read the book carefull. The hardest thing is the LANGUAGE. I should say eastern people have another logic way,thats the reason I feel hard.Even during the exam,some questions I still cann't sure what is the really meaning icon_cry.gif The second week I did prelogic preparation exams several times. The real exam was easier than I expected.

I also passed server+ exam on the final of 2008.My company paid it,cos it was free,I didn't prepare it at all.My colleague threw me one book and I just read it two days.Maybe for the years experience I passed it so easily.

Last month I received the certificate.I thought why not to get another one? maybe network+? So I read the notes from the forum and did the prelogic exams one time,it took me one week,then I passed it again.I got mcse 2000 seven years ago,thats the reason I passed network+ quickly!

Next step is mcse 2008 or mcse2003,or CCNA CCNP

Wish me luck

Comments

• Options
    UnixGuyUnixGuy Mod Posts: 4,565 Mod
    Congrats and welcome to the forums icon_cheers.gif

lghzf wrote: »
    Hi I passed the exam on 880 in this morning (3-20 in beijing).

Now I am happy and exciting,not only for the result also the hard work.

I am in China,you know the exam is quite more expensive than MS or Cisco and hard to get stuff to learn. I used CBT nuggets and read some books about PKI,VPN... three years ago.English books and CBT training materials are not so easy for me,sometimes I should use dictionay. I also downloaded newer cybex book on 201 subjects. It took me two weeks to prepare it.The first week I read the book carefull. The hardest thing is the LANGUAGE. I should say eastern people have another logic way,thats the reason I feel hard.Even during the exam,some questions I still cann't sure what is the really meaning icon_cry.gif The second week I did prelogic preparation exams several times. The real exam was easier than I expected.

I also passed server+ exam on the final of 2008.My company paid it,cos it was free,I didn't prepare it at all.My colleague threw me one book and I just read it two days.Maybe for the years experience I passed it so easily.

Last month I received the certificate.I thought why not to get another one? maybe network+? So I read the notes from the forum and did the prelogic exams one time,it took me one week,then I passed it again.I got mcse 2000 seven years ago,thats the reason I passed network+ quickly!

Next step is mcse 2008 or mcse2003,or CCNA CCNP

Wish me luck
    Certs: GSTRT, GPEN, GCFA, CISM, CRISC, RHCE

Learn GRC! GRC Mastery : https://grcmastery.com 

• Options
    impelseimpelse Member Posts: 1,237 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats
    Stop RDP Brute Force Attack with our RDP Firewall : http://www.thehost1.com
    It is your personal IPS to stop the attack.

• Options
    kadshahkadshah Member Posts: 388 ■■■□□□□□□□
    That's a very good score. I wish you lots of luck on your next examicon_smile.gif
  • Options
    janmikejanmike Member Posts: 3,076
    Congratulations for passing!
    "It doesn't matter, it's in the past!"--Rafiki
  • Options
    murdatapesmurdatapes Member Posts: 232 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congratulations. Don't worry about the English, it will come along. Keep at it
    Next up
    CIW Web Foundations Associatef(Knock out some certs before WGU)
    ITIL Intermediate Service Operations
  • Options
    lghzflghzf Member Posts: 7 ■□□□□□□□□□
    icon_cheers.gif thank you everyone.

Now I am going to learn CCNA and CCNP.In the same time I decide to get MS 2003 certificate. Today I passed 70-290.It is not hard and the language is not a problem but I got the problems in comptia exams everytime.

wish everyone luck
  • Options
    BulletzBulletz Member Posts: 159
    Excellent work mate!!! i wish i was in china and see how you did it ha ha...
    Show me the way to go 127.0.0.1