Options

The time has come

wedge1988wedge1988 Member Posts: 434 ■■■□□□□□□□
Well all, i have my exam booked for the 25th coming. Wish me luck!

I hope to pass this one, even though i have a free retry, this exam has been lingering on now. I have spent at least 4 months on it. I have the feeling that the 293 will be similar, but at least ill know most of that exam, and the preceding exams that follow should be around the 291 knowledgebase.

I cant wait to get it out of the way so i can move on to shartepoint, exchange, isa server, SCCM etc :)

Anyway, wish me luck. Its there then if i need it!
~ wedge1988 ~ IdioT Certified~
MCSE:2003 ~ MCITP:EA ~ CCNP:R&S ~ CCNA:R&S ~ CCNA:Voice ~ Office 2000 MASTER ~ A+ ~ N+ ~ C&G:IT Diploma ~ Ofqual Entry Japanese

Comments

• Options
    amp2030amp2030 Member Posts: 253
    Good luck with the Beast, mate!
  • Options
    aquageekaquageek Member Posts: 152
    Good luck wedge, I'll be delving into the Beast's lair a couple of days after you. Here's hoping I'll pass you in the tunnels on the way out and not your skeleton. =)
    You are the systems administrator for a large enterprise that has decided to place computers in the lobby for access to public company information. On Tuesday morning Rooslan storms into your office screaming, "what the hell is this? In the last question I was the systems administrator. Now I am only a "Backup Operator"? This **** is crazy!"
  • Options
    elaverick1981elaverick1981 Member Posts: 161
    Good luck, make sure you let us know how you go with it :)
  • Options
    Big JizayBig Jizay Member Posts: 269
    Good luck Wedge! Remember to use those notes icon_smile.gif
    The only thing that can stop you is you

Currently studying for 70-293
  • Options
    wedge1988wedge1988 Member Posts: 434 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Thanks all! It is a bit nerve racking; i must admit.

I'll let you all know ;) -> Im actually going to not do any revision the night before, it will give me a rest before the day. It's a new tactic ive thought about.

And i dont plan to be returing as mr bone lol. All i can do now is wait; and do what i can before the day!

Hope to be posting back soon with a pass ;)
    ~ wedge1988 ~ IdioT Certified~
    MCSE:2003 ~ MCITP:EA ~ CCNP:R&S ~ CCNA:R&S ~ CCNA:Voice ~ Office 2000 MASTER ~ A+ ~ N+ ~ C&G:IT Diploma ~ Ofqual Entry Japanese
  • Options
    BulletzBulletz Member Posts: 159
    Good luck with the Beast, mate! you should win that battle....
    Show me the way to go 127.0.0.1
  • Options
    motogpmanmotogpman Member Posts: 412
    Good luck! We both have scheduled for the same day so here's to US! I have also looked at my Testout/CBT Nuggets for the 293 and there does seem to be a substancial amount of overlap.
    -WIP- (70-294 and 297)

Once MCSE 2k3 completed:

WGU: BS in IT, Design/Management

Finish MCITP:EA, CCNA, PMP by end of 2012

After that, take a much needed vacation!!!!!
  • Options
    aquageekaquageek Member Posts: 152
    Good luck motogpman!
    You are the systems administrator for a large enterprise that has decided to place computers in the lobby for access to public company information. On Tuesday morning Rooslan storms into your office screaming, "what the hell is this? In the last question I was the systems administrator. Now I am only a "Backup Operator"? This **** is crazy!"