Options

Help needed on 70-294

pinky123pinky123 Member Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hi All,
Recently I have completed 70-290 and I am planning to go for 70-294.Can you please help me on how to go about studying for the exams.

Thanks

Comments

• Options
    bertiebbertieb Member Posts: 1,031 ■■■■■■□□□□
    The usual methods apply here, i.e. MS Press book and if you can afford them, the CBT's are good for this one too. Other folk also recommend a decent software testing engine such as Transcender too.

The top two recommendations I can make are;
    1) Read the sticky post in this forum (by Royal) with the various links to MS articles. I can't stress this enough for the exam. Read them, understand them and they will help you sail through.
    2) Make sure you do lots of hands on exercises and lab up the various scenarios.

Good luck!
    The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you can never tell if they are genuine - Abraham Lincoln
  • Options
    Nishesh.PrasadNishesh.Prasad Member Posts: 185
    Hi Pinky ... You can use VMWare to setup a Virtual Domain and play around with GPMC, Forest Trusts, DNS etc. Its a very important that you have a soild hands-on, not just for the 294 but for the Overall MS Certs, assuming you gonna complete the MCSE Track sometime in the future. Good Luck.
    MCITP: EA 2008| VCP4| MCSE 2003 | CCNA | MCSA 2003: Security | MCDST | Security+ | ITILV3