Which sections do you hate?

EdTheLadEdTheLad Member Posts: 2,111 ■■■■□□□□□□
There are two sections that i really hate, Security and IP Services. I've tried afew times in the past to go through these only to quickly jump to something else.Anyway the decision has been made to finally get through these sections.I'm gonna have a boring couple of weeks, i hope i'll be able to keep my eyes open.
Networking, sometimes i love it, mostly i hate it.Its all about the $$$$

Comments

• apd123apd123 Member Posts: 171
    Keep in mind that the questions in IP Services are not likely to be as difficult as in other sections. I found that just doing read through of the IP Services answer key really helped me as there is not as much theory as in other sections. In Security there is more theory, but some is stuff that should be understood for the core of the lab anyway. Security can be tricky and is the one section I struggled the most with on both my attempts.
  • wildfirewildfire Member Posts: 654
    I find QOS my worst, so dull, the mention of the word pu.....ZZZZZzz
    Looking for CCIE lab study partnerts, in the UK or Online.
  • SlowhandSlowhand Mod Posts: 5,161 Mod
    I think that dealing with boring parts is just a fact of learning, whether it's for exams or for something like school. Of course, when it's an entire course or an entire section of a broad exam like the CCIE, it's all the more painful to try to power through stuff you don't find interesting. Right now, for example, I'm about to go bash my head against some Project 2007 training, which is making me want to either fall asleep or claw my eyes out, whichever will make the pain stop faster. icon_lol.gif

Free Microsoft Training: Microsoft Learn
    Free PowerShell Resources: Top PowerShell Blogs
    Free DevOps/Azure Resources: Visual Studio Dev Essentials

Let it never be said that I didn't do the very least I could do.
  • Mrock4Mrock4 Banned Posts: 2,359 ■■■■■■■■□□
    QoS is my least favorite. I've adopted the idea of forcing myself to post articles on my blog for each subject I dislike or am not good at. Thus, I've got 2 QoS articles with a third on the way. I still dislike it, but I'm improving a bit.
  • mgeorgemgeorge Member Posts: 774 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I have to agree with slowhand and rock, QoS is by far the most annoying topic to study I think.

There are so many ways you can interpret a particular objective when it comes to QoS and the new IEWB 5 QoS is the longest workbook yet, like 450 pages if i recall correctly.
    There is no place like 127.0.0.1
  • kpjunglekpjungle Member Posts: 426
    Multicasting by far.. I really dread the entire topic.
    Studying for CCNP (All done)