Passed

The Manassa MaulerThe Manassa Mauler Member Posts: 12 ■□□□□□□□□□
I just got done taking the 70-270 and passed with a 794 all though I thought that I would have done a lot better than I did. It feels good to have it done and over with. It wasn't as easy as I thought it would have been. Now it is time to work on the 70-290. Thanks to everyone who answered the posts that I had submitted over the past few days.
Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you react to it.

Comments

• aquageekaquageek Member Posts: 152
    Congrats! Yeah, it's a tricky one. You'll be pleased to hear that 70-290 is more straight forward.
    You are the systems administrator for a large enterprise that has decided to place computers in the lobby for access to public company information. On Tuesday morning Rooslan storms into your office screaming, "what the hell is this? In the last question I was the systems administrator. Now I am only a "Backup Operator"? This **** is crazy!"
  • Big JizayBig Jizay Member Posts: 269
    aquageek wrote: »
    Congrats! Yeah, it's a tricky one. You'll be pleased to hear that 70-290 is more straight forward.

The 70-290 is more straightforward and it's easier because there is a lot of overlap between 270 and 290.
    The only thing that can stop you is you

Currently studying for 70-293
  • JordusJordus Banned Posts: 336
    Im glad to hear 290 is more straight forward and theres some overlap. I scored in the mid 8's on 270 but felt it was a bit tricky. icon_cheers.gif
  • davidtramdavidtram Member Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Good job! I also took the exam today and barley passed with a 715. Very disappointed in myself because I thought it would be a piece of cake.
  • SlowhandSlowhand Mod Posts: 5,161 Mod
    Congrats on the pass, and good luck with 70-290. :D

Free Microsoft Training: Microsoft Learn
    Free PowerShell Resources: Top PowerShell Blogs
    Free DevOps/Azure Resources: Visual Studio Dev Essentials

Let it never be said that I didn't do the very least I could do.
  • snokerpokersnokerpoker Member Posts: 661 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats! Feels good to pass any Microsoft exam. Good luck on 70-290.