Practice test question

sharptechsharptech Member Posts: 492 ■■□□□□□□□□
Hello,

Getting ready to do some practice tests for the 70-270 exam. I have one that came w/ the Microsoft book - the Readiness Review Suite by MeasureUp. How well are these tests did you guys find them to be?

I also have the Transcendor practice exams, but waiting until I do some other practice tests before doing those.

Thanks

Comments

• gravyjoegravyjoe Member Posts: 260
    If you're speaking of the test that comes with the MS press book (on the CD), those tests are SUPER hard. If you think that Transcender is hard, those other tests are WAY harder (in my opinion). I tried using that disk, but I got fed up, and gave up.
    The biggest risk in life is not taking one.
  • sharptechsharptech Member Posts: 492 ■■□□□□□□□□
    gravyjoe wrote: »
    If you're speaking of the test that comes with the MS press book (on the CD), those tests are SUPER hard. If you think that Transcender is hard, those other tests are WAY harder (in my opinion). I tried using that disk, but I got fed up, and gave up.

Yeah the ones on the CD. I noticed they were difficult, not doing as well as I would like. Are the tests on the CD like the real tests though or are they more difficult?
  • BigLouBigLou Member Posts: 63 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Do not use the questions that came with the book, they are really hard, confusing and they in no way emulate the actual exam... Use transcender instead. Its a great practice test engine.
  • sharptechsharptech Member Posts: 492 ■■□□□□□□□□
    BigLou wrote: »
    Do not use the questions that came with the book, they are really hard, confusing and they in no way emulate the actual exam... Use transcender instead. Its a great practice test engine.

OK great - thanks.
  • dvalenzueladvalenzuela Member Posts: 123
    BigLou wrote: »

I was wondering why I am getting 60% on my MStests............... Definetely... WAY HARDER....
    close to MCSA!!
  • IT5IT5 Member Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hello Dear all!
    I want to know that how can I appear in the MCp exam and From where I get my short notes/ course outline for study?
    Plz I am waiting for reply from any one.
    Thx