Options

70-238 Farewell...Finally

Finally....MCITP: Enterprise Messaging Administrator. I have been implementing and deploying Exchange 2007 since it came out. Again... experience is the best factor. I felt confident enough to tackle this exam immediately following the 70-237. {You know since the second free shot is back.} :)

This is by far the hardest of the 3 exams for Exchange 2007. I was sure the screen was going to say "failed" after hitting that dreaded "finish" button. But low in below I passed. This has been a interesting 3 months with this MCITP track.

Ok seriously now....back to the CISSP!! :)
"The recipe for perpetual ignorance is: be satisfied with your opinions and
content with your knowledge. " Elbert Hubbard (1856 - 1915)

Comments

• Options
    blargoeblargoe Member Posts: 4,174 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Awesome... congratulations!
    IT guy since 12/00

Recent: 11/2019 - RHCSA (RHEL 7); 2/2019 - Updated VCP to 6.5 (just a few days before VMware discontinued the re-cert policy...)
    Working on: RHCE/Ansible
    Future: Probably continued Red Hat Immersion, Possibly VCAP Design, or maybe a completely different path. Depends on job demands...
  • Options
    ClaymooreClaymoore Member Posts: 1,637
    Congrats! 237 and 238 in the same week must have meant a lot of studying in the weeks prior.

Thanks for the book recommendations in your previous thread. I picked up the MS Press 237 and 238 books (although it's a little late to pick up the 236 book since my test is Friday).

Good luck with the CISSP!