Options

Any one have any notes on 291.....

ahepburnahepburn Member Posts: 37 ■■■□□□□□□□
I am going to take the 70-291 within two week and I would like to know if anyone have any last minutes note that I can review before the exam..

Comments

• Options
    aquageekaquageek Member Posts: 152
    I have something, but nothing fantastic. It's a little bit on DNS, don't think it will help you but you never know. PM me your e-mail addy if you wanna take a look.
    You are the systems administrator for a large enterprise that has decided to place computers in the lobby for access to public company information. On Tuesday morning Rooslan storms into your office screaming, "what the hell is this? In the last question I was the systems administrator. Now I am only a "Backup Operator"? This **** is crazy!"
  • Options
    AndretiiAndretii Member Posts: 210
    Notes 70-291

These were posted last week.
    XBL: Andretii

"I have 16 Millions different ways of pinging myself. Sounded kind of dirty but that's not how I meant it." J. Conrad

Working on:
    VCP4 » 0%
    LPIC-1 » 0%
  • Options
    kctxaukctxau Member Posts: 130
    Andretii wrote: »
    Notes 70-291
    That link takes you to a signup sheet.
    Also, the VMWare Tutoring Videos link plays some goofy RickRoll'D video.
  • Options
    ahepburnahepburn Member Posts: 37 ■■■□□□□□□□
  • Options
    AndretiiAndretii Member Posts: 210
    kctxau wrote: »
    That link takes you to a signup sheet.
    Also, the VMWare Tutoring Videos link plays some goofy RickRoll'D video.

I guess you've never used rapidshare before and don't know that you can click on Free to download without sign up...

And yes, you've got RickRoll'd icon_lol.gif
    XBL: Andretii

"I have 16 Millions different ways of pinging myself. Sounded kind of dirty but that's not how I meant it." J. Conrad

Working on:
    VCP4 » 0%
    LPIC-1 » 0%
  • Options
    Alif_Sadida_EkinAlif_Sadida_Ekin Member Posts: 341 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Andretii wrote: »
    Notes 70-291

Are these notes still available anywhere? The link doesn't seem to be working anymore.
    AWS: Solutions Architect Associate, MCSA, MCTS, CIW Professional, A+, Network+, Security+, Project+

BS, Information Technology