Time to receive Certification

LefanduchLefanduch Member Posts: 39 ■■□□□□□□□□
Hi

Just passed A+, they say i need to wait 5 business days, then go on the website end register my info and they will send me my certification. It's says that it will take between 4 and 6 weeks.

The question is: How much time it took for you guys? icon_wink.gif

Comments

• someehsomeeh Member Posts: 143
    It took me 2 weeks to have the certification at my house, I took the N+. But it will probably be the same process for you.
  • LefanduchLefanduch Member Posts: 39 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Oh yeah i have another question.

When i passed A+ Essential got a paper for all procedure to receive my certification. Same thing for IT exam. Do we get 2 Certificate (one for each exam) or we get only one for A+? How does it work?
  • PlantwizPlantwiz Mod Posts: 5,057 Mod
    A+ is ONE certification, so once you complete your 2 exams, you will earn the certificate.
    Plantwiz
    _____
    "Grammar and spelling aren't everything, but this is a forum, not a chat room. You have plenty of time to spell out the word "you", and look just a little bit smarter." by Phaideaux

***I'll add you can Capitalize the word 'I' to show a little respect for yourself too.

'i' before 'e' except after 'c'.... weird?
  • AndretiiAndretii Member Posts: 210
    Sit back and start studying for something else lol. I don't believe it's worth the time to think about iticon_rolleyes.gif but in my case Network+ came in 1.5 week, very fast.
    XBL: Andretii

"I have 16 Millions different ways of pinging myself. Sounded kind of dirty but that's not how I meant it." J. Conrad

Working on:
    VCP4 » 0%
    LPIC-1 » 0%
  • qwertyiopqwertyiop Member Posts: 725 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Dont worry about waiting for your certificate or welcome kit, just start studying for your next certification.