Options

The Day Is Set

boostinbadgerboostinbadger Member Posts: 256
I just finished reading ICND1 and ICND2 of The Bryant Advantage book and just scheduled my exam for April 20th. I completed the Cisco Network Academy a year ago took a break and then completed TBA.

What are some methods everyone uses after their main studies are completed going into taking the exam?

I plan on going through TBA's Binary Math ebook and looking back through the labs. I have downloaded the exam blueprints and technotes from here as well.

Comments

• Options
    mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,086 ■■■■■■■■■■
    What are some methods everyone uses after their main studies are completed going into taking the exam?
    I put together a cram sheet of the annoying factoids that I seem to have trouble remembering.... and then review that in the car before I go in for the exam.

Plus I like to make sure I have Guinness in the refrigerator for the post-exam celebration. There's nothing worse than taking and passing an exam and not having anything to celebrate with.

Good Luck! icon_thumright.gif
    :mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!
  • Options
    aordalaordal Member Posts: 372
    I have mine scheduled for Thursday of this week. But what I'm doing now is going through the practice exams on Cisco Systems, Inc. I'm also going through the summary on each chapter in the books (Cisco Press & Sybex).

I was fortunate enough to attend a class as well so I'm going through the material the class gave me as well. And of course subnettingquestions.com - Free Subnetting Questions and Answers Randomly Generated Online to keep sharp.
  • Options
    Megadeth4168Megadeth4168 Member Posts: 2,157
    Hit subneetingquestions.com for like 15 minutes per day until the exam. Also hit on some Practice exams from reputable sources.

I personally think that the thing you should concentrate on the most would be labs.Don't slack on any of it but labs are IMO the most important way to study.