Passed 270 with Techexams notes.

I just passed 270 with score of 794. My advice to those that will be taking it, make sure to read every 70-270 technote from techexams.net.
I had at least 40 questions from coming from these technotes, most of which related to installation/unattended/IIS, Remote Assistance and Storage.
I just wish i would have study them a bit more deeper.

Comments

  • The Manassa MaulerThe Manassa Mauler Member Posts: 12 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congradulations on the test :D
    Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you react to it.
  • NetAdmin2436NetAdmin2436 Member Posts: 1,076
    Congrats! icon_thumright.gif
    WIP: CCENT/CCNA (.....probably)
  • undomielundomiel Member Posts: 2,818
    Unattended kicked my butt in the exam as well when I took it. Congratulations on passing! I'll second that the TechNotes here are awesome.
    Jumping on the IT blogging band wagon -- http://www.jefferyland.com/
  • someehsomeeh Member Posts: 143
    JBrown wrote: »
    I just passed 270 with score of 794. My advice to those that will be taking it, make sure to read every 70-270 technote from techexams.net.
    I had at least 40 questions from coming from these technotes, most of which related to installation/unattended/IIS, Remote Assistance and Storage.
    I just wish i would have study them a bit more deeper.

    Congrads meng!!!! keep studying
  • dsjellesmadsjellesma Member Posts: 17 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Thanks for the information / suggestions. Congrats on your pass! How long did you study for this exam?
  • JBrownJBrown Member Posts: 308
    Thank you guys.


    I did not really study much besides reading the unattended installation from technotes (they were really really help full). A few reasons for not studying;
    I passed 70-290 a month ago, and topic was some what similar, support Win XP at my current company and work with GPO / IIS pretty much every day,
    except unattended installation. We use Norton Ghost to image the machines.

    dsjellesma wrote: »
    Thanks for the information / suggestions. Congrats on your pass! How long did you study for this exam?
  • Non-Profit TechieNon-Profit Techie Member Posts: 418
    JBrown wrote: »
    I just passed 270 with score of 794. My advice to those that will be taking it, make sure to read every 70-270 technote from techexams.net.
    I had at least 40 questions from coming from these technotes, most of which related to installation/unattended/IIS, Remote Assistance and Storage.
    I just wish i would have study them a bit more deeper.

    you people really need to stop using the techexams.net braindumps
  • dynamikdynamik Banned Posts: 12,312 ■■■■■■■■■□
    you people really need to stop using the techexams.net braindumps

    You mean the notes that were written from scratch by some members here? icon_scratch.gif

    Congrats to the OP icon_thumright.gif
  • dsjellesmadsjellesma Member Posts: 17 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Yeah. speaking of that you might as well stop using those Sybex and MSpress brain **** *sarcasm*
  • JBrownJBrown Member Posts: 308
    Thank you.
    dynamik wrote:
    You mean the notes that were written from scratch by some members here?

    Congrats to the OP
    Kudos to those guys.
    dsjellesma wrote: »
    Yeah. speaking of that you might as well stop using those Sybex and MSpress brain **** *sarcasm*

    Bingo.

    These are not braindumps, these are legitimate articles and chapters written by people. Don't forget that braindumps are mostly questions and answers while technotes are reading materials that you still have to study.
    Besides, brain-**** are illegal on techexams.net. Also one can get jailed for maintaining such a (braindumps) website. Just google Robert Keppel cheatsheets.com

    One more thing, I work in the field for some time now, just did not see a point in doing the certs. As in any field there no way to remember everything. I just used the technotes to recall missing points.
    Unfortunately there were some doubts expressed in my skills by my current manager, and all because i was not an "MCP". I am pretty sure that a lot of IT guys are in the same situation as I am.
    Hopefully I will get my MCSE/S by summer and then CCNA by Fall, that is when salary increase discussion comes up at my current workplace.
Sign In or Register to comment.