Options

Cisco Academy Network Fundamentals question

verbalaverbala Member Posts: 17 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hey guys.. I'm studying via cisco's networking academy and I'm about to take my first assessment for chapter 2, and chapter 3. I'm just wondering if anyone can tell me are the assessments multiple choice or labs or what? I just wanna make sure that I'm well prepared before actually taking the assessments. If anyone can shed some light on this area I'd really appreciate it! :)

Comments

• Options
    FluxCapacitorFluxCapacitor Member Posts: 40 ■■□□□□□□□□
    They're mostly multiple choice but there are the questions where it will ask you to check how many apply as an answer.
  • Options
    hey thanks for the insight!
  • Options
    LT72884LT72884 Member Posts: 31 ■■□□□□□□□□
    verbala wrote: »
    hey thanks for the insight!

i really need to take those.
  • Options
    Hey so I took the first 2 and man o man, they are challenging! I mean, seriously I got 89% and 88% on both and I've been studying like crazy. I guess it's really true, when you do classes via the cisco press books and network academy they really really make sure you're paying attention to detail!
  • Options
    Met44Met44 Member Posts: 194
    They can be tricky... after you read every question, read it again and try to think of other ways to interpret what it is asking of you. Get out a sheet of paper so you can cross of particular answers that don't make sense or that you can rule out because of some "catch". Of whatever remains, think of why one might be wrong. They really do make you analyse the questions and answers -- which isn't a bad thing. For your first assessments, don't be too upset about those scores; the real challenge of the first few is simply getting used to such detailed questions.