Options

Brutal

So I demonstrated my worst performance on this exam. Nearly every question was based on topics that I was not well adapted to, I ran out of time, and it cut me off before I could even review the questions that I skipped.

I didn't even look at the score b/c I knew the results; but they generously gave me a 502 just for showing up today.

I think I would find it difficult, even if well prepared, the digest the questions in the amount of time that was given. Perhaps I should have just read the answes?

I dunno; but it was very dissappointing to have performed this poorly when my practive exams told me that I was confortable with the material.

This one is the beast, not the 291. As of matter of fact, I do not think these 2 overlap hardly any in subject matter after taking this quiz.

Comments

• Options
    Graham_84Graham_84 Member Posts: 85 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I totally agree. All of my posts refering to 291 say that it isnt a patch on 293. 293 is solid, pki / clustering / nlb / ipsec all heavily tested. i scraped this one ages ago with 700. the only exam i didnt get above 800 on.
    Currently having a break after the MCITP:EA. Citrix or Cisco next, not sure!
  • Options
    genXrcistgenXrcist Member Posts: 531
    I am definitely taking this more seriously than when I first started studying for it. I find the material very interesting though and since I'm not in a hurry to get the MCSE, I am just gonna take my time and absorb it.

Thanks for the insight!
    1) CCNP Goal: by August 2012
  • Options
    docspawndocspawn Member Posts: 97 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Yes its a stinker and it got the better of me first time, I felt the same way and ran out of time too !.
    I used the tra...der exams and was shocked how different the actual exam was, i understand how you feel about the questions they are hard to .
    The second time i sat i DIDN'T study till earily hours the night before and felt a lot calmer, the questions were clearer and ended up with a good pass.
    Now you have seen the questions i'm sure you'll prepare better next time, work on the NLB, PKI and be happy with GPO's !
    There is heaps of overlap from 291.. !!
    Take a week break and get back to it
    Good luck
    D.S.