Options

so I'm sitting the exam at 3:30

desertmousedesertmouse Member Posts: 77 ■■□□□□□□□□
Hopefully I pass the 1st part today and the next part sometime this week! Very curious to see what all is on there.

I'll let everyone know when I get home tonight! icon_cool.gif

Comments

• Options
    bruceleejrbruceleejr Member Posts: 18 ■□□□□□□□□□
    oh man u got bachelors degrees & stuff .. psssh you'll defintely pass broicon_cheers.gificon_cheers.gificon_cheers.gif

highest score is 900 you'll probly get over 1000 lmao
    A+ Certified 4/10/09
  • Options
    well I passed. Yeeah. icon_cheers.gif Didn't do great (800) but a pass is a pass! I was speeding through it (20 minutes total), probably should have reviewed some stuff, but oh well! Going to schedule the next one (220-602) during lunch sometime this week. I must say - everyone at work looks down on the A+, but it covers a lot of REALLY common issues. kudos to those of you studying, taking, and passing. I know the next time I interview someone with the A+ I'll be a little more impressed.
  • Options
    well I passed. Yeeah. icon_cheers.gif Didn't do great (800) but a pass is a pass! I was speeding through it (20 minutes total), probably should have reviewed some stuff, but oh well! Going to schedule the next one (220-602) during lunch sometime this week. I must say - everyone at work looks down on the A+, but it covers a lot of REALLY common issues. kudos to those of you studying, taking, and passing. I know the next time I interview someone with the A+ I'll be a little more impressed.

thats way better than me , i barely passed "700" lol

and i studied for like a month haha

but if you can pass essentials then your definitely gonna pass IT technician 602
    A+ Certified 4/10/09
  • Options
    bruceleejr wrote: »
    thats way better than me , i barely passed "700" lol

and i studied for like a month haha

but if you can pass essentials then your definitely gonna pass IT technician 602

Thanks for the encouragement - I see you're from AZ - how's the tech employment down there? Are you transitioning into it or ??? I'm thinking of moving someplace a little warmer than Chicago...
  • Options
    Cali is where all kinds of IT jobs are @...

employment here sucks , everyones always gettn layed off

and its hot as hell here

i need to get like 10 masters degrees to succeed lmao
    A+ Certified 4/10/09
  • Options
    passed the 2nd part with an 839. Good enough for me!

Some of the questions were quite hilarious though, actually kind of a fun test. That's my story. Taking Security+ tomorrow.