Options

Stupid Thing that Happen cause you never took attention

LefanduchLefanduch Member Posts: 39 ■■□□□□□□□□
Hi guys,

Last Years, I Failed exam 70-620 for Windows Vista in Febuary. I was very disappointed with that and i never retryed for certification until last month when i past my 2 A+ exams.

Tonight, i'm doing some file cleanup on my computer. I went to clean up a old backup, a backup i did before changing my motherboard last year. I went into my picture folder to see what i could delete.

Everytime im buying something in Internet i keep a screenshot of the invoice or i keep it on my email. Guess what...

What a shame.... i found that i made a mistake when i bought the exam. I bought exam 70-623 and i never saw that in one year. What a shame! Not proud of me!

I Studied for the 70-620 exam with the 70-620 book and everything and i failed with a score of 666 and we needed to have 700 to pass and that was the 70-623 exam. Well i have no word...

That story lead me to ask you one question:

Is there anything stupid like that happened to you because you never checked or went too fast? icon_wink.gif

PS: I'm studying for exams 70-620 since 2 weeks, cause i didn't wanted to have bought the book for nothing.... i'm more optimistic now. LOL

Comments

• Options
    jibbajabbajibbajabba Member Posts: 4,317 ■■■■■■■■□□
    So you thought you are taking the 70-620 exam and took 70-623 instead ?
    Something like this never happened to me.

Speaking of which, isn't the testing center suppose to confirm with you which exam are you talking ?

They always ask me which exam number I suppose to take and then show me the paper where it is writting down too ...
    My own knowledge base made public: http://open902.com :p
  • Options
    HeroPsychoHeroPsycho Inactive Imported Users Posts: 1,940
    I did that with an MCSE 2000 exam, but I realized it was the wrong exam the night before, which was too late to cancel. I studied all night for the correct exam that I had already bought the book for.

Failed with like a 680. So close! icon_lol.gif
    Good luck to all!
  • Options
    Megadeth4168Megadeth4168 Member Posts: 2,157
    Wow, it's hard to imagine missing that while taking the exam and getting the printout... Your nerves must have been really bad that day.
  • Options
    Angie1313Angie1313 Member Posts: 15 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Wow, it's hard to imagine missing that while taking the exam and getting the printout... Your nerves must have been really bad that day.

Seriously :D What caused your mind to be somewhere else?
    Just because I'm a girl, doesn't mean I can't have my Microsoft certification...:)
  • Options
    NetAdmin2436NetAdmin2436 Member Posts: 1,076
    I'm surprised I haven't done something like that yet. Keyword being yet icon_smile.gif
    WIP: CCENT/CCNA (.....probably)