Options

Passed Esentials

DuncanFDuncanF Member Posts: 7 ■□□□□□□□□□
Passed Essentials today with an 807.

Sitting the Technician exam on Friday. I fell like I'm best mates with Mike Myers atm, due to reading his book so much!
Currently studying 70-290

Comments

• Options
    petercarterpetercarter Member Posts: 6 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congrats, good score.

But also it's very funny...I just took the essentials today and scored the exact same score: 807/900

Taking my 220-602 tomorrow morning. After reading the posts here, it sounds easier than essentials.

Best of luck with the 602!
  • Options
    7255carl7255carl Member Posts: 1,544 ■■■□□□□□□□
    congrats
    W.I.P CCNA Cyber Ops
  • Options
    Congrats, good score.

But also it's very funny...I just took the essentials today and scored the exact same score: 807/900

Taking my 220-602 tomorrow morning. After reading the posts here, it sounds easier than essentials.

Best of luck with the 602!

That is funny.

Hope you pass the 602!
  • Options
    petercarterpetercarter Member Posts: 6 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Passed today with a 792, A+ certified!

I'd say they pretty similar in difficulty. There are definitely more customer service questions, and troubleshooting scenarios with answers that could go either way.
  • Options
    d00dled00dle Member Posts: 46 ■■□□□□□□□□
    congrats! Questions are longer in 602, but I find it easier to weed out the answers.
    Comptia A+
    220-601: Essentials - score 685 (March, 2009)
    220-602: IT Technician - score 792 (March, 2009)

Comptia Network+
    N10-003 - score 554 (April, 2009)

MCTS
    70-620: Configuring Windows Vista - score 807 (May, 2009)
  • Options
    captobviouscaptobvious Member Posts: 648
    Congrats! Once you get the Technician I would suggest drunken_smilie.gif
  • Options
    REID8968REID8968 Member Posts: 98 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congratulations!
  • Options
    Passed 602 with an 804.

I found some of the questions more bizarre than Essentials.

Gratz Peter on the pass.

We're both A+. YAY!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    amplexamplex Member Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Nice, grats all on your passes icon_thumright.gif

Just passed 601 today with a score of 786.. For someone whos been fixing all the neighborhood pcs for as long as me, and is pretty knowledgable about OS's from XP to 3.1, dos (yes I remember a time when windows didn't exist), linux, etc, I didn't think I scored very well. Honestly, I'm embarassed to say this, but after getting quite a few questions where I didn't immediately know the answer, I thought I might fail!! icon_rolleyes.gif But I'm a great test taker in general, 1230 SAT score with absolutely no studying (not great but better than I expected) .. I just feel like, if you know the majority of the material that the test claims to be covering, you should be able to pass without studying.. Now I need to schedule the 602 and pass that, and start studying for the Net+! Agree that the content of the 602 seems pretty easy, the only things I seemed to not know were OSI model, & SCSI specs.. the networking stuff I have to know for work pretty much so that parts easy for me..
  • Options
    mustwork02mustwork02 Member Posts: 13 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congratulations!
    In Everything Give Thanks! :thumbup: