Options

Due to sit 70-643

Jamesm3Jamesm3 Member Posts: 72 ■■□□□□□□□□
Hi

I am due to sit 70-643 on Tuesday.

I've never used Transcenders before and I'm scoring an average of 90% so hopefully I will pass this one.

My weaker spots are Media server and Sharepoint because I don't actually use these technologies that much.

Thanks

James
C|EHv9, Security+, MCITP:SA - MCITP:EA - MCTS - MCSE - MCSA - MCP - MCP+i - Network+ - A+

Comments

• Options
    dynamikdynamik Banned Posts: 12,312 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Is this your first server 2008 exam? I need to get going on these soon myself...

Good luck and welcome to the forums!
  • Options
    saad3000saad3000 Member Posts: 22 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Jamesm3 wrote: »
    Hi

I am due to sit 70-643 on Tuesday.

I've never used Transcenders before and I'm scoring an average of 90% so hopefully I will pass this one.

My weaker spots are Media server and Sharepoint because I don't actually use these technologies that much.

Thanks

James

Hello, can you paste me the link of the Transcender exam engine that you use?? many thanks!

Good luck on your exam!
  • Options
    jibbajabbajibbajabba Member Posts: 4,317 ■■■■■■■■□□
  • Options
    Gomjaba wrote: »

Hi,

Thats the link. Quite expensive but I heard these exams are really good. I brought both 70-640 and 70-643 together as I got a good discount which transcenders were offering at the time. Wish I also got 70-646 as well, but never mind icon_lol.gif

This is the second 2008 exam I will be doing. I passed 70-642 in December 2008.

I'm not sure what my next exam will be, either 70-640 or 70-646. Part of me thinks the 70-646, but then another part of me says 70-640. What would you do next?

Thanks

James
    C|EHv9, Security+, MCITP:SA - MCITP:EA - MCTS - MCSE - MCSA - MCP - MCP+i - Network+ - A+
  • Options
    Well, I passed the exam :D

I found 70-642 easy, and this one was quite a bit tougher
  • Options
    dynamikdynamik Banned Posts: 12,312 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Congratulations!