Failed omg!

AndretiiAndretii Member Posts: 210
Well great! Now that I have your attention I just wanted to say that I will be scheduling this test for 5/1 (hopefully the first means good luck).

I did actually failed this test 2 years ago when I had no server experience and my employer was rushing me into certs.

Study resources for the following 2 weeks:

CBT Nuggets 70-291
MS Press 70-291 Lab Book only
Testout 70-291 Flashcards and Tests
**** sheet posted by a TE user
3 2k3 servers on VMware

:D I hope this is enough.
XBL: Andretii

"I have 16 Millions different ways of pinging myself. Sounded kind of dirty but that's not how I meant it." J. Conrad

Working on:
VCP4 » 0%
LPIC-1 » 0%

Comments

• gravyjoegravyjoe Member Posts: 260
    The CBT Nuggets for 70-291 are very good. Also having hands-on experience with the servers helps a great deal. I'm not sure how the MS Press lab book is, but if you had CBT Nuggets, the servers, and the full MS-Press Book.. that would definitely be enough.
    The biggest risk in life is not taking one.
  • AndretiiAndretii Member Posts: 210
    gravyjoe wrote: »
    The CBT Nuggets for 70-291 are very good. Also having hands-on experience with the servers helps a great deal. I'm not sure how the MS Press lab book is, but if you had CBT Nuggets, the servers, and the full MS-Press Book.. that would definitely be enough.

Thanks.

Oh man it looks like I really need a book now. I started watching the Nuggets and when I got to the DNS part I felt kinda lost. I think I will just watch those strong topics twice and forget about the real book, that's too time consuming and pricey.

Since these are second shot vouchers there shouldn't be much to worry about anyway, hopefully.

"I have 16 Millions different ways of pinging myself. Sounded kind of dirty but that's not how I meant it." J. Conrad

Working on:
    VCP4 » 0%
    LPIC-1 » 0%
  • ahepburnahepburn Member Posts: 37 ■■■□□□□□□□
    where do I get the **** sheet posted by a TE user
  • AndretiiAndretii Member Posts: 210
    ahepburn wrote: »
    where do I get the **** sheet posted by a TE user

Follow the other post for the link:
    http://www.techexams.net/forums/70-291-windows-2003-network-infrastructure/41644-any-one-have-any-notes-291-a.html#post302810

Working on:
    VCP4 » 0%
    LPIC-1 » 0%
  • ElvisGElvisG Member Posts: 167
    Thank You, Andretii!

BTW, I love the way you drive your formula 1 car.