Options

essentials

jamesleecolemanjamesleecoleman Member Posts: 1,899 ■■■■■□□□□□
So I took the essentials today and I failed by 45 points it was a shock to me. The windows questions were the problem and I didn't study the material for windows all that much. I was pretty sure that I was going to pass and the questions were straight forward. I was flying through the questions (89 questions in first 30 min) until I reach questions that had to do with windows. The crazy thing about the exam was that there was a question on the exam that was very similar to a practice question I had. I did/do use legit study materials. Anyways I figure I'll retake the exam in two weeks after I select the chapter that I need to restudy.
Booya!!
WIP : | CISSP [2018] | CISA [2018] | CAPM [2018] | eCPPT [2018] | CRISC [2019] | TORFL (TRKI) B1 | Learning: | Russian | Farsi |
*****You can fail a test a bunch of times but what matters is that if you fail to give up or not*****

Comments

• Options
    sagewalkintheresagewalkinthere Member Posts: 99 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Yeah, I would go back and study the Windows portion really well. I took the MCP 70-270 before I took the A+, and it more than prepared me for that part of the test.

Make sure you know your command line stuff too. You can't do everything with the gui.
    A.A.S. Multimedia Web Design, MCTS 70-623, MCTS 83-640, MCP 70-270, A+
    http://jasonereid.blogspot.com/
  • Options
    jamesleecolemanjamesleecoleman Member Posts: 1,899 ■■■■■□□□□□
    I think I've got the CLI down for the most part but I am going to review it.
    I've taken a windows class at cc but it shoulda been review for me.
    Booya!!
    WIP : | CISSP [2018] | CISA [2018] | CAPM [2018] | eCPPT [2018] | CRISC [2019] | TORFL (TRKI) B1 | Learning: | Russian | Farsi |
    *****You can fail a test a bunch of times but what matters is that if you fail to give up or not*****