Options

Passed 640-822?

desiredforsomedesiredforsome Member Posts: 21 ■□□□□□□□□□
I passed my exam it said with a 832. But it also says in the right side that Cisco reviews everything and determines on its own? Did i pass?
Thanks Corey

"Your either a 1 or a 0, dead or alive"
--AntiTrust

Comments

• Options
    davidspirovalentinedavidspirovalentine Member Posts: 353 ■■■■□□□□□□
    let me be the first to say CONGRATS!!!

Also to say, im not sure???

sorry
    Failure is a stepping stone to success...
  • Options
    jscimeca715jscimeca715 Member Posts: 280
    I passed my exam it said with a 832. But it also says in the right side that Cisco reviews everything and determines on its own? Did i pass?

I would say that you don't really need to worry about it. I passed mine about a month and a half ago and it said the same thing. It's probably there to let people know that they review just to make sure that there's no hint of funny business.

Congrats on the pass.
  • Options
    Megadeth4168Megadeth4168 Member Posts: 2,157
    Congrats on the pass!

Soon you should be able to log into the Cisco Certification Tracking site and know for sure :)
  • Options
    petedudepetedude Member Posts: 1,510
    Additionally, you should receive an E-mail from Cisco congratulating you on achieving your certification. Once you have that, I'd say you're good.
    Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there.
    --Will Rogers
  • Options
    Me163Me163 Member Posts: 15 ■□□□□□□□□□

I was wondering the same thing after my pass, I think you can safely write it off as fine print. Congrats!
  • Options
    whatthehellwhatthehell Member Posts: 920
    congratz! icon_cheers.gif
    2017 Goals:
    [ ] Security + [ ] 74-409 [ ] CEH
    Future Goals:
    TBD
  • Options
    mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,086 ■■■■■■■■■■
    I passed my exam
    Congratulations! icon_cheers.gif
    But it also says in the right side that Cisco reviews everything and determines on its own? Did i pass?
    As long as you didn't do something suspicious like answer all the questions on the exam in 15 minutes or spend only take a few seconds each to answer a bunch of multiple choice question you should be fine.

The result should show up in the Cisco Tracking System (as a pass) in a few days.
    :mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!
  • Options
    captobviouscaptobvious Member Posts: 648
    Congrats on the pass! icon_thumright.gif

Don't forget to drunken_smilie.gif before going back to icon_study.gif
  • Options
    dublinguydublinguy Member Posts: 22 ■□□□□□□□□□
  • Options
    desiredforsomedesiredforsome Member Posts: 21 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Well, I must say, Frame Relay maps was not something i saw in any of my studying, but, in about 3weeks i shall regain my study to ICND2, i got my lab but i am moving so it is goin got be slow.

They said the test was 50-60 questions mine had 40
    Thanks Corey

"Your either a 1 or a 0, dead or alive"
    --AntiTrust