Options

Study Notes

wedge1988wedge1988 Member Posts: 434 ■■■□□□□□□□
Ok, So ive just got back to revising for this exam. Im about 60% through my study notes at the moment, i hope to have them available for all by this saturday/sunday.

Just so you know! (If You knew about my last notes and thought they were good!)
~ wedge1988 ~ IdioT Certified~
MCSE:2003 ~ MCITP:EA ~ CCNP:R&S ~ CCNA:R&S ~ CCNA:Voice ~ Office 2000 MASTER ~ A+ ~ N+ ~ C&G:IT Diploma ~ Ofqual Entry Japanese

Comments

• Options
    ElwoodBluesElwoodBlues Member Posts: 117
    wedge1988 wrote: »
    Ok, So ive just got back to revising for this exam. Im about 60% through my study notes at the moment, i hope to have them available for all by this saturday/sunday.

Just so you know! (If You knew about my last notes and thought they were good!)

That would be great; I'm sitting the exam (again) on 5-5-09. :D
  • Options
    Big JizayBig Jizay Member Posts: 269
    Everyone, I would definitely take advantage of reading Wedge's note for 293! His notes for 291 were awesome, and with the 291 notes he made a revision version which was even better!

Wedge,

I'll definitely check out those notes when you post them on the weekend. Thank you :D
    The only thing that can stop you is you

Currently studying for 70-293
  • Options
    JBrownJBrown Member Posts: 308
    I used your 70-291 notes right before the exam. It's nicely done and helped me to recall tons of info I would otherwise forget.

Thankk you.
  • Options
    FishOnAHFishOnAH Member Posts: 55 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Looking forward to those notes as well. I benefited from wedge's notes on the 70-291 last month. Taking the 293 Tuesday, May 5th. I feel I am ready but would like to round a few corners off here and there before hand. I feel much more confident about this test than I did the 291. I've had years of experience with clustering and gpo and have a good grasp of CA's so I will probably spend the next few days focusing on that area.
  • Options
    Ill try to get them ready for this afternoon; its more time consuming than i thought, getting them together.
    MCSE:2003 ~ MCITP:EA ~ CCNP:R&S ~ CCNA:R&S ~ CCNA:Voice ~ Office 2000 MASTER ~ A+ ~ N+ ~ C&G:IT Diploma ~ Ofqual Entry Japanese
  • Options
    maumercadomaumercado Member Posts: 163
    where can I find wedge's notes?
  • Options
    Ok all,

I've actually finnished my rev.1.0 now. Hope you like them. If anybody has any suggestions / anything that could be added or removed let me know.

Ill be posting an updated version soon, which unless people point things out will probably be my last, as i need to revise too ya know!

Free File Hosting Made Simple - MediaFire

Dont moan about the link either, unless sombody else wants to host it free? lol.

;)
  • Options
    FishOnAHFishOnAH Member Posts: 55 ■■□□□□□□□□
  • Options
    Big JizayBig Jizay Member Posts: 269
    Thanks for the notes Wedge! icon_biggrin.gif
    The only thing that can stop you is you

Currently studying for 70-293
  • Options
    ElwoodBluesElwoodBlues Member Posts: 117
    Thanks Wedge for your work. I have been thru it once already in prepration for my exam tomorrow (5-5-09).
  • Options
    dynamikdynamik Banned Posts: 12,312 ■■■■■■■■■□
    wedge1988 wrote: »
    Dont moan about the link either, unless sombody else wants to host it free? lol.

I'll host it, so I think I'm free to say your link sucks ;)

Hopefully my web server can handle it. A 100k PDF on this material will probably generate a few megs with of traffic over a month. I might have to upgrade that 486 to a Pentium Pro to handle those two dozen hits...

Oh, and your RapidShare link for your 291 PDF is dead as well.
  • Options
    genXrcistgenXrcist Member Posts: 531
    Thanks for the notes Wedge! I've already read through the clustering portion and will go through the rest tomorrow. :) Good job and thanks for your hard work!

Good luck on your test tomorrow Fish. :)
    1) CCNP Goal: by August 2012
  • Options
    dynamik wrote: »
    I'll host it, so I think I'm free to say your link sucks ;)

Hopefully my web server can handle it. A 100k PDF on this material will probably generate a few megs with of traffic over a month. I might have to upgrade that 486 to a Pentium Pro to handle those two dozen hits...

Oh, and your RapidShare link for your 291 PDF is dead as well.

Really? Thats gonna cost you then. :)
  • Options
    motogpmanmotogpman Member Posts: 412
    Wedge, thanks for the notes. I used your 291's, which were a helluva lot better, IMO, than the Exam Cram2 pullout. Thanks for taking the time to do this for all of us!!!!!
    -WIP- (70-294 and 297)

Once MCSE 2k3 completed:

WGU: BS in IT, Design/Management

Finish MCITP:EA, CCNA, PMP by end of 2012

After that, take a much needed vacation!!!!!
  • Options
    AndretiiAndretii Member Posts: 210
    Thanks again for the notes icon_cheers.gif not sure when I will take 293 but this will stay in my collection. icon_thumright.gif
    XBL: Andretii

"I have 16 Millions different ways of pinging myself. Sounded kind of dirty but that's not how I meant it." J. Conrad

Working on:
    VCP4 » 0%
    LPIC-1 » 0%
  • Options
    Thanks for all the great feedback! It makes doing them more worthwhile. :)

Ive actually completed the .v2 notes now, which include some tables & a few extra parts from the 291 notes. (And some more stuff for the 293 exam)

Dynamik, ill e-mail it to you when i get some time ;) but for now its below:

(it's 10 pages, so hopefully i wont have to do much more to it now!)

Free File Hosting Made Simple - MediaFire
  • Options
    szmarcekszmarcek Member Posts: 33 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I will make use of them too. Thanks a lot for your work!