Options

Comptia Logo

Kerry_20Kerry_20 Member Posts: 77 ■■□□□□□□□□
I just passed the network+ a few weeks ago, and I keep seeing where people are downloading the logo for there resume. What do you guys think about this? Should I put it on mine?

--Kerry

Comments

• Options
    danpierdanpier Member Posts: 7 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Kerry_20 wrote:
    I just passed the network+ a few weeks ago, and I keep seeing where people are downloading the logo for there resume. What do you guys think about this? Should I put it on mine?

--Kerry

Kerry

I've had the CompTIA logo and MS logos on my CV since I passed my first exam in 2001 and would recommend doing it but don't make it the 'center of attention' if you know what I mean, just put it in the top or bottom corner and don't have it too big.

I've had loads of good comments from people about the look of my CV. Also I think there may be guidelines on what you can/cannot do with the logo.
    To err is human, but to really F**K up requires a computer!!!!
  • Options
    Kerry_20Kerry_20 Member Posts: 77 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Can you or anyone else maybe let me see exactly how you did it? Do you have it posted online anywhere?

--Kerry
  • Options
    danpierdanpier Member Posts: 7 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Kerry_20 wrote:
    Can you or anyone else maybe let me see exactly how you did it? Do you have it posted online anywhere?

--Kerry

I don't have it posted online anywhere, All you have to do is download the logo from CompTIA, it's a small .gif or .jpg then just paste it onto your CV using MS Word or similar.
    To err is human, but to really F**K up requires a computer!!!!