Options

What do we think about these practice exams?

NvermindNvermind Member Posts: 35 ■■□□□□□□□□
CCENT & ICND1 Tests & Simulations

Worth the cash? Or should I go with the tried and tested transcender?

Thanks

R.
Leave the monkies alone! They've got problems enough as it is!

Comments

• Options
    HighspadeHighspade Member Posts: 29 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I have not heard anything (good or bad) about this site. Certguard.com does not list the site as a braindump or other questionable study method.

I will say that compared to transcender materials, this option will not cripple your wallet.

Give it a shot and let us know :)
  • Options
    jmc012jmc012 Member Posts: 134
    Nvermind wrote: »
    CCENT & ICND1 Tests & Simulations

Worth the cash? Or should I go with the tried and tested transcender?

Thanks

R.

I haven't heard about it before, but after looking it over and doing the free practice tests I think I will sign up. The price is great compared to most of the practice tests out there. Thanks for posting it!
  • Options
    TBellamyTBellamy Member Posts: 19 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I got the CCNA bundle .... it has some good stuff, but I am not sure it has been updated completely for the new tests. It has ISDN questions and IS-IS questions on the practice exams and after going through a couple hundred of the questions I haven't seen one on OSPF yet.

The command memorizer tool is kind of usefull. It lets you practice lots of commands in a sort of simple router sim environment.

For $38 I guess it's ok, but you sure can't depend on it as your only source of practice test material.

I wish the Boson test wasn't so expensive ....

Theo
  • Options
    networker050184networker050184 Mod Posts: 11,962 Mod
    TBellamy wrote: »
    I got the CCNA bundle .... it has some good stuff, but I am not sure it has been updated completely for the new tests. It has ISDN questions and IS-IS questions on the practice exams and after going through a couple hundred of the questions I haven't seen one on OSPF yet.

The command memorizer tool is kind of usefull. It lets you practice lots of commands in a sort of simple router sim environment.

For $38 I guess it's ok, but you sure can't depend on it as your only source of practice test material.

I wish the Boson test wasn't so expensive ....

Theo

Wow IS-IS and ISDN? Doesnt sound like good material for the current CCNA to me.
    An expert is a man who has made all the mistakes which can be made.
  • Options
    TBellamyTBellamy Member Posts: 19 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Oooops ... my bad .... I found an OSPF question. It came right after an IGRP question! Not EIGRP ....