Options

ICND1 Passed!

leviatusleviatus Member Posts: 6 ■□□□□□□□□□
Passed my CCENT an hour ago with 860/1000! :D

I've spent the past two months and around 150 hours preparing for this, and it's an amazing feeling seeing my self-study pay off. I kept my cool going into the exam and during most of it, but I almost faltered when it came down to the last few questions. It wasn't that they were difficult, just knowing the whole "my fate will be determined in three more mouse-clicks" and feeling the whole weight of all that preparation time press down on you for a bit. icon_study.gif

Celebrating tonight and taking a respite from study for a day, and then time to start tackling ICND2!

Study materials: Sybex-Lammle book, CBT Nuggets, Packet Tracer, subnetting-questions site, and a lot of lurking on these forums :)

Comments

• Options
    adeeteeadeetee Member Posts: 79 ■■□□□□□□□□
    leviatus wrote: »
    Passed my CCENT an hour ago with 860/1000! :D

I've spent the past two months and around 150 hours preparing for this, and it's an amazing feeling seeing my self-study pay off. I kept my cool going into the exam and during most of it, but I almost faltered when it came down to the last few questions. It wasn't that they were difficult, just knowing the whole "my fate will be determined in three more mouse-clicks" and feeling the whole weight of all that preparation time press down on you for a bit. icon_study.gif

Celebrating tonight and taking a respite from study for a day, and then time to start tackling ICND2!

Study materials: Sybex-Lammle book, CBT Nuggets, Packet Tracer, subnetting-questions site, and a lot of lurking on these forums :)

Congrats!!! I have mine scheduled for Thursday & am so scared..
    Wish List :
    CISSP...
  • Options
    telecomops101telecomops101 Member Posts: 128
    Congrat's!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I passed my ICND1 last week. It's an awsome feeling. Use that energy to tackle the ICND2. Im in the process of studying for that test now using the Cisco Wendell Odam and Exam Cram books. All the best
    "Every job is a self-portrait of the person who did it. Autograph your work with excellence."
  • Options
    leviatusleviatus Member Posts: 6 ■□□□□□□□□□
    adeetee wrote: »
    Congrats!!! I have mine scheduled for Thursday & am so scared..

Read my post in your thread. :D
  • Options
    whatthehellwhatthehell Member Posts: 920
    Congratz!

icon_cheers.gif
    2017 Goals:
    [ ] Security + [ ] 74-409 [ ] CEH
    Future Goals:
    TBD
  • Options
    coffeekingcoffeeking Member Posts: 305 ■■■■□□□□□□
    CONGRATS!!! just completed mine last month...GOOD LUCK for ICND2.
  • Options
    mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,086 ■■■■■■■■■■
    leviatus wrote: »
    Celebrating tonight
    Good Luck on the Celebration! icon_thumright.gif

And Congratulations on the Pass!! icon_cheers.gif
    :mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!