Options

Cant download my certificate

Lee HLee H Member Posts: 1,135
Hi

I got my MCP in XP on May 23, 2005

I have tried to download my certificate but it says I dont have one??

Certificte manager - Download a certificate, then i get this

Build a Certificate - Select Your Logo

First step is to select the logo you want for the certificate. If you would like to build a certificate out of a different Logo first go to the Build Your Logo page. Only MCITP, MCPD, MCTS logos which have one specialization and have been built and generated are eligible for certificates.

We were unable to find any qualified logos in your library.

Only qualified logos which have been built and generated will show up in your library. Please read instructions above to understand what logos do qualify.

Any ideas, does this mean I am not MCP like maybe its lapsed

Lee H

Comments

• Options
    dynamikdynamik Banned Posts: 12,312 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Lee H wrote: »
    First step is to select the logo you want for the certificate. If you would like to build a certificate out of a different Logo first go to the Build Your Logo page. Only MCITP, MCPD, MCTS logos which have one specialization and have been built and generated are eligible for certificates.

That seems to sum it up right there. You're still an MCP, but I guess you can't download those certificates anymore.
  • Options
    well that seems a bit unfair, I paid my £103 surley that entitles me to a digital copy of my certificate no matter how many years ago I passed it

anyone agree
  • Options
    WanBoy67WanBoy67 Member Posts: 225
    You always have your transcript to prove the exams you take. But I rarely spit polish my MCP certificate...
    Yes we can, yes we can...
  • Options
    arwesarwes Member Posts: 633 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Yeah I think mine's in the trunk of my car, and I may have spilled some stuff on it too. I guess I'll hang up the MCSA when I get it and then toss it in the trunk when I get the MCSE. icon_lol.gif
    [size=-2]Started WGU - BS IT:NDM on 1/1/13, finished 12/31/14
    Working on: Waiting on the mailman to bring me a diploma
    What's left: Graduation![/size]
  • Options
    WanBoy67 wrote: »
    But I rarely spit polish my MCP certificate...

I have mine in middle of the fireplace expanded to fill the wall, its my only one and am very proud

lol
  • Options
    jibbajabbajibbajabba Member Posts: 4,317 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Lee H wrote: »
    well that seems a bit unfair, I paid my £103 surley that entitles me to a digital copy of my certificate no matter how many years ago I passed it

anyone agree

Give them a ring .... a company asked for a piece of paper as well.. I phoned them up and they send me a new MCP welcome kit (with pin, certificate and card) for free. It didn't say which MCP, but at least you have something in written form.

I received the welcome kit a few month back but I passed the 2000 MCPs years ago - so I don't see why you shouldn't be able to get it too .
    My own knowledge base made public: http://open902.com :p