Options

Weird delivery from Dell

arwesarwes Member Posts: 633 ■■■□□□□□□□
We got a package yesterday, it said from Dell and I think Ginny's Fulfillment Center. Opened the thing up and there was a port replicator packed in an aluminum box with the Dell logo stamped on it. When did they start using aluminum containers? The funny thing is we didn't order it, and my boss figures it was a gift for someone. I figure if it was a anniversary present or something we may have saved someone's relationship. icon_lol.gif
[size=-2]Started WGU - BS IT:NDM on 1/1/13, finished 12/31/14
Working on: Waiting on the mailman to bring me a diploma
What's left: Graduation![/size]

Comments

• Options
    stillersfanstillersfan Member Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I got one too. Any ideas? Hope it isn't something crazy. On the phone with Dell now to see if they know anything.
  • Options
    stillersfanstillersfan Member Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I actually got through to Ginny's Fulfillmant Center. They informed me that it was a promotional piece. Who the heck wants a port replicator as a gift?
  • Options
    arwesarwes Member Posts: 633 ■■■□□□□□□□
    LOL!!! I ought to hold on to this one and give it away at the company Christmas party, since we give people presents they don't want anyway.
    [size=-2]Started WGU - BS IT:NDM on 1/1/13, finished 12/31/14
    Working on: Waiting on the mailman to bring me a diploma
    What's left: Graduation![/size]
  • Options
    tierstentiersten Member Posts: 4,505
    "Ginny's Fulfillment Center" doesn't have any google hits at all apart from this thread and a handful of dubious link **** sites.
  • Options
    vanquish23vanquish23 Member Posts: 224
    tiersten wrote: »
    "Ginny's Fulfillment Center" doesn't have any google hits at all apart from this thread and a handful of dubious link **** sites.

Sounds like a **** shop to me.
    He who SYNs is of the devil, for the devil has SYN'ed and ACK'ed from the beginning. For this purpose, that the ACK might destroy the works of the devil.
  • Options
    tierstentiersten Member Posts: 4,505
    vanquish23 wrote: »
    Sounds like a **** shop to me.
    LOL Yup!