Options

Passed 083-640!

Well managed to pass 083-640, the new Microsoft testing version which includes the new VMs

Was interesting and I think I was more at ease with the VM sessions being there and not all Multiple choice questions. It does focus more on real world skills in that respect!

Test only consisted of 2 VM's and 30 questions. The VM's took up a fair amount of time to complete

So going to sit back, relax and have a beer tonight. Suppose I have to get moving on the next one in the next few days!
EA Path - 70-643 - Passed - 70-680 - Passed - 70-647 - To Complete

Comments

• Options
    Non-Profit TechieNon-Profit Techie Member Posts: 418 ■■□□□□□□□□
    congrats dude. Im sure MS will be moving this way for most of their test. should be interesting.
  • Options
    bertiebbertieb Member Posts: 1,031 ■■■■■■□□□□
    Congrats! Enjoy the beer icon_thumright.gif
    The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you can never tell if they are genuine - Abraham Lincoln
  • Options
    alokin123alokin123 Member Posts: 268
    Good Stuff. Did you use any books for preparation? I'm using the MSPress and examcram which is surprisingly good and right to the point for anyone who's interested.

Also, with the VMs, can you start over if you make a mistake like with the sims in the other exams?
  • Options
    BradHBradH Member Posts: 160
    Thanks for the congrats!

Work bought us the MS Press books so I used that and the MS Press Meausre Up exam practice tests in that which was good.

I also have a subscription with Seek Learning which have practice CBT's and training (the are a provider for Skillsoft in the U.S for Australia.)
    EA Path - 70-643 - Passed - 70-680 - Passed - 70-647 - To Complete