Options

Exam in 1 day - left it too late?

eeleel Member Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hi guys,

I have my 70-270 exam this Monday and feel like I have left it too late.

I have worked with XP for about 4 years so was confident of not needing to revise for it. Having taken a few practice tests and realised there is alot of stuff there that people never use in real life experiences and probably will never ever use, i'm a bit shocked to say the least!

I'm currently getting around 60% on the tests, a friend is bringing me transcender exam pack tonight, so I have 24 hours to practice, what are the odds?

Can it be done?

Also I registered for the 2nd shot after I registered my exam, am I too late to make this effective?

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Options
    PaperclipPaperclip Member Posts: 59 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Having taken a few practice tests and realised there is alot of stuff there that people never use in real life experiences and probably will never ever use, i'm a bit shocked to say the least!

You've pretty much nailed the reason we all have to study for these things no matter how long we've worked with the products.

If you have 24 hours, you can still reschedule. Or, since you have second shot, you can do trial by fire and then know what to work on for the retake. Pretty much your choice.
  • Options
    Paperclip wrote: »
    You've pretty much nailed the reason we all have to study for these things no matter how long we've worked with the products.

If you have 24 hours, you can still reschedule. Or, since you have second shot, you can do trial by fire and then know what to work on for the retake. Pretty much your choice.

Thanks for the reply. Am I still eligible for the 2nd shot even though I didn't enter the code when booking the exam?

Thanks
  • Options
    Oh... I didn't catch that that was what happened.

The MS second shot site says: "You must have the Second Shot voucher number available before you register for the exam."

I suppose you could try calling Prometric and see if you can get it added on there now, I don't know what they will say.
  • Options
    Oh... I didn't catch that that was what happened.

The MS second shot site says: "You must have the Second Shot voucher number available before you register for the exam."

I suppose you could try calling Prometric and see if you can get it added on there now, I don't know what they will say.

I'll try, because it's the weekend I can only chat to them tomorrow 10am-2pm, my exam is on Monday at 9.45 so probably too late to reschedule. If not I guess I'll just kill revision tomorrow and see how I get on.

Cheers
  • Options
    Can you reschedule it online?
  • Options
    Can you reschedule it online?

Life Saver! I've rescheduled it til Thursday, hopefully that will be enough time. Otherwise it was June 1st and I don't want to wait that long.

Cheers
  • Options
    astorrsastorrs Member Posts: 3,139 ■■■■■■□□□□
    You should cancel it and re-book it with the SecondShot voucher this time. :)