Options

A8N-SLI Network Driver for Windows 7 64 Bit

BroadcastStormBroadcastStorm Member Posts: 496
Hey guys pretty much exhausted my resource trying different drivers, the network device seems to be fine but it's unable to obtain a dhcp nor static IP address works.

Any advise is greatly appreciated, thanks.

Comments

• Options
    I wonder if this is a security feature on Windows 7 I disabled firewall but still the same.

Very awesome and neat OS, M$ is back in business ready to take away what's theirs from Mac.
  • Options
    dynamikdynamik Banned Posts: 12,312 ■■■■■■■■■□
    You can't get much more secure than no network connectivity icon_lol.gif

What happens when you try to assign a static IP? Do you get an error or can you just not get online?
  • Options
    dynamik wrote: »
    You can't get much more secure than no network connectivity icon_lol.gif

What happens when you try to assign a static IP? Do you get an error or can you just not get online?

Statis does not work on the other NIC interface.

It's a driver issue, it has 2 built in GB network interface, 1 is connected to my Cisco switch/lab and 2 to the internet home switch/router, well I swapped the cable and it worked, the other NIC is not working, I used windows vista 64 bit drivers, I'll just have to manually swap things for now, until they release a new driver.

Thanks!
  • Options
    WanBoy67WanBoy67 Member Posts: 225
    Don't forget to send feedback as they could fix the Vista 64 Bit driver or make a release for the Windows 7 driver quicker.
    Yes we can, yes we can...
  • Options
    M$ back in business!!!

Let's go!!!