Options

Transcender for 70-293

Now that the Transcenders are only $99, I'm considering buying the one for 70-293. I bought the one for the 291 earlier, and I thought it was much harder than the real thing, which I'm not looking for. If I buy the transcender for the 293, I'm hoping that it's similar to the real thing, not way easier or way harder. Any info about this Transcender will be appreciated.
The only thing that can stop you is you

Currently studying for 70-293

Comments

• Options
    dynamikdynamik Banned Posts: 12,312 ■■■■■■■■■□
    I think this one was pretty much on par with the actual exam in terms of difficultly, maybe slightly more difficult.
  • Options
    Big JizayBig Jizay Member Posts: 269
    Thanks Dynamic. I think I'll buy it sometime this week. The fail rate for the 293 seems to be pretty big, so I hope that the transcender will help me to be prepared a little more for the exam.
    The only thing that can stop you is you

Currently studying for 70-293
  • Options
    Tyrant1919Tyrant1919 Member Posts: 519 ■■■□□□□□□□
    depending on the exam, I'll buy one with my voucher from getcertify4less. I think it ends up being like $75 extra for the test. (Yep, $190 for voucher + Transcender test).
    A+/N+/S+/L+/Svr+
    MCSA:03/08/12/16 MCSE:03s/EA08/Core Infra
    CCNA
  • Options
    FishOnAHFishOnAH Member Posts: 55 ■■□□□□□□□□
    That is exactly what I have been doing, buying them together.
  • Options
    motogpmanmotogpman Member Posts: 412
    One thing that I really, and I mean REALLY like about the transcenders is that the "explanation" tab goes into a lot of depth as to why and how your answers are either corrrect/wrong. The 293 pool was WAY better, IMO, than their 291 as well.
    -WIP- (70-294 and 297)

Once MCSE 2k3 completed:

WGU: BS in IT, Design/Management

Finish MCITP:EA, CCNA, PMP by end of 2012

After that, take a much needed vacation!!!!!
  • Options
    ElwoodBluesElwoodBlues Member Posts: 117
    I have been using the online version for the 293 and I think it is a good measure of the exam. I should know, I have willingly taken the test twice already; so to be 3 times.

The very first test full test I took with Transcenders, I scored lower than any score on the 293; so I would say it may be harder.
  • Options
    bjstickbjstick Member Posts: 18 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I found the Transcender tests on this exam to be far more difficult than the actual exam.
    Current Track: MCSE 2003: Security

80.0% complete. WIP: 70-299