starting my A+..

monmonmonmon Member Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
i'm starting my A+ already and i was wondering if you guys have some videos to help my studies.. thanks! :)

Comments

• IT Guy I HopeIT Guy I Hope Member Posts: 12 ■□□□□□□□□□

Do you work for that company? Please don't advise people to buy over $500 in study material. That is just ridiculous.
  • nelnel Member Posts: 2,859 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Do you work for that company? Please don't advise people to buy over $500 in study material. That is just ridiculous.

ALOT of people actually buy that material for their studies. You pay for what you get in many cases. CBT nuggets is one of the best cbt products around. If you dont like the price then obviously dont buy it. But dont expect high quality vids for free. You may get some decent ones but the quality will vary.
    Xbox Live: Bring It On

Bsc (hons) Network Computing - 1st Class
    WIP: Msc advanced networking
  • ladiesman217ladiesman217 Member Posts: 416

I don't, how I wish lol!. 500 dollars for a tons of knowledge definitely worth it. It's like going to school, you need to pay for education which is the same thing when you buy good study materials.

don't advise? Look and I will do it again.

testout
    cbt-nuggets
    Preplogic
    No Sacrifice, No Victory.
  • redline5thredline5th Member Posts: 119
    I've been using the Testout material for the network+ exam and I must say that I am very pleased with it.

Though I haven't used it for the A+ nor have I taken any cert exams.
    WGU - Bachelors in Information Technology

“The liberty of speaking and writing guards our other liberties.” -- Thomas Jefferson
  • skrpuneskrpune Member Posts: 1,409
    You can check out Professor Messer's site too for some free videos.
    Currently Studying For: Nothing (cert-wise, anyway)
    Next Up: Security+, 291?

Enrolled in Masters program: CS 2011 expected completion
  • TechoBearTechoBear Member Posts: 8 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I've used this for my A+ And it was really good ,
    He explains everything plain and simple and in easy to understand language :) ,
    Helped me pass my A+ Exam "And of couse with the help of Mike Meyers book" You can't go wrong !

CBT Nuggets: CompTIA A+ Certification Series
  • IT Guy I HopeIT Guy I Hope Member Posts: 12 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I don't, how I wish lol!. 500 dollars for a tons of knowledge definitely worth it. It's like going to school, you need to pay for education which is the same thing when you buy good study materials.

don't advise? Look and I will do it again.

testout
    cbt-nuggets
    Preplogic

Yeah, sorry about that. I just think that is crazy to pay that much for A+ material.

I understand if it is a great deal of help to some people.

I just paid for my first test voucher and I can't even afford to pay for the second one yet. (literally, unemployed and broke) Let alone hundreds for more study material.