Options

Ccna icnd 2

steeleblueeyessteeleblueeyes Member Posts: 6 ■□□□□□□□□□
May I firstly apologise if this is off topic, I have been absent for a while, so your patience is respectfully requested on my return first visit.
I have just sat and failed the ICND 2 section of the complete CCNA, I was wondering if there was a code to do the resit for free, as I can remember when I had failed the ICND 1. Some had a code for a free resit.
I thought I was doing rather well as the course and study I had been taking I seemed to get on with quite well, even the exam sims I had I did well at, and I am not even in the IT Tech trade. But if anyone has any other exam sims I could utilize or knows of any good providers of said software, so I can brush up on where I fell down in the exam I would be glad to hear from them.

Comments

• Options
    verbalaverbala Member Posts: 17 ■□□□□□□□□□
    reschedule your exam with the promotion code COMEBACK2009
  • Options
    /usr/usr Member Posts: 1,768
    Is this promotion still going on?

Edit: It doesn't look like that code applies to him, but I may be wrong.
    http://transcender.wordpress.com/2009/02/05/new-cisco-exam-free-retake-policies-comeback2009-and-specialize/
  • Options
    JaggedJagged Member Posts: 67 ■■□□□□□□□□
    By playing around with a dummy registration I came across the logic Pearson VUE is using for the COMEBACK2009 promotion.

"Reason: In order to use this discount, the candidate must have failed the xxx-xxx: <Test Name> between 20 Jan 2009 and 20 Jul 2009."

It is not checking for anything beyond a previous failure of the selected test. And if you think about this closely, it is only checking for a failure within the time frame, not looking at your whole test history. icon_wink.gif
    Microsoft: MCSE 4, MCSE 2003 +Security, MSCA 2003 Messaging, MCITP:SA -- Cisco: CCNA
    Novell: CNE 3-6, CLA, CLP, CLE -- Nortel: NCDS, NCSS -- CompTIA: Project+, Server+, Linux+, Security+

Courses Completed at WGU:
    EWB2, BBC1, LAE1, WFV1, SSC1, CLC1, WDV1, MGC1, ORC1, INC1, IWC1
    Courses Required BS - IT: NETW:
    LAT1, LUT1, INT1, SST1, LET1, IWT1, BOV1, TWA1, CPW2
    Classes Transferred:
    BAC1, TEV1, TTV1, QLC1, QMC1, QLT1, TSV1, TPV1, TNV1, BRV1, ABV1, AHV1, AIV1, AJV1