Options

Cheap Practice exams for ICND1

cjthedj45cjthedj45 Member Posts: 331 ■■■□□□□□□□
Hi,

This is my first Cisco exam and I'm not sure who offers cheap but good practice exams. I have heard of Boson but apparently they are expensive. I was only looking to spend £20 or £30 max. I have my exam this friday so any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks

Chris

Comments

• Options
    luke_bibbyluke_bibby Member Posts: 162
    The ones that come with the Cisco Press books aren't too bad, provided you have already bought the book they are free ;)
  • Options
    EssendonEssendon Member Posts: 4,546 ■■■■■■■■■■
    semsim.com offers practice exams at $29.99 (US). I have heard they are not bad and within your budget. You could go for Transcender, they are usually pretty good but a little expensive.
    NSX, NSX, more NSX..

Blog >> http://virtual10.com
  • Options
    drew2000drew2000 Member Posts: 290
    luke_bibby wrote: »
    The ones that come with the Cisco Press books aren't too bad, provided you have already bought the book they are free ;)

x2 - the book is like $25 on Amazon and if you UNDERSTAND the 100+ questions that come with it, you should pass.

Drew
  • Options
    nelnel Member Posts: 2,859 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I thought the questions in the book were OK but not great imo. From the (very) few ive seen transcender seems the best but is pricey!

im not a one for practice questions, as for me, they can throw many people off in what to expect in the exam. i feel if you know the material inside out, like you should for a cisco exam, then you should be passing.
    Xbox Live: Bring It On

Bsc (hons) Network Computing - 1st Class
    WIP: Msc advanced networking