Options

ICND2 scheduled....

captobviouscaptobvious Member Posts: 648
Well I've been lurking and studying and lurking some more. I finally got around to scheduling the test for next Wednesday. I really wanted Friday so I could maximize my drunken_smilie.gif after I pass! icon_lol.gif Thanks to everyone and I'll let you know how it goes! Cap

Comments

• Options
    AD227529AD227529 Member Posts: 82 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Good luck! I'm studying for ICND2 right now too, and plan to take the test in the Fall. Let us know how you do. I know you can't post test questions, and I wouldn't ask you to, but let us know what you found difficult or what you found easy. Best of luck to you.
    CCNA, CCENT, A+, Net+, Security+
  • Options
    mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,086 ■■■■■■■■■■
    I really wanted Friday so I could maximize my drunken_smilie.gif after I pass!
    You have learned well!! With your demonstrated mastery of the important things I'll guess that you've got the minor things (like the exam blueprint tasks and time management on the exam) covered! icon_lol.gif

Good Luck! icon_thumright.gif
    :mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!
  • Options
    LarryDaManLarryDaMan Member Posts: 797
    Good luck. I am going in on the 26th.

I actually have tried to take every test on a Monday so I can do some last minute review on the weekend. I am taking Friday off for some golf and beers, so I'll consider that my presumptive celebration.
  • Options
    /usr/usr Member Posts: 1,768
    After 6 months (seriously...) of studying on and off, I'm going to drink myself under the table when I pass ICND2, if that's even possible.
  • Options
    adeeteeadeetee Member Posts: 79 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Good luck both of you, Larry & Cap..
    I am studying for the exam and have to give it next month sometime..
    Now that my current job is in jeopardy, high time for me to do something.. ( just got to know today that the contract is ending on June 30th due to some issues)
    Wish List :
    CISSP...
  • Options
    adeetee wrote: »
    Good luck both of you, Larry & Cap..
    I am studying for the exam and have to give it next month sometime..
    Now that my current job is in jeopardy, high time for me to do something.. ( just got to know today that the contract is ending on June 30th due to some issues)
    Sorry to hear about the job. I do have an idea on that, I can't even get an interview. I'm probably going to have to move to a big city to get a shot. Meh, I hate big cities.

Good luck with the studying! icon_thumright.gif
  • Options
    Well I just got back......passed with a score of 931! icon_cheers.gif

I was seriously sweating this one but once I got going on the test, smooth sailing!
    Thanks to everyone for their well wishes. Best of luck to all those that are studying for this test.

Now the hard part....deciding on where to drunken_smilie.gif
  • Options
    dynamikdynamik Banned Posts: 12,312 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Congrats!

drunken_smilie.gif is a state of being that exists independent of a geographic location. Quit thinking about it and become one with your adult beverage of choice already!
  • Options
    blackninjablackninja Member Posts: 385
    Congrats on the pass.
    Currently studying:
    CCIE R&S - using INE workbooks & videos

Currently reading:
    Everything. Twice ;)
  • Options
    passed
    Congratulations!! icon_cheers.gif
    Now the hard part....deciding on where to drunken_smilie.gif
    Celebrate safe!! drunken_smilie.gif
  • Options
    dynamik wrote: »
    Congrats!

drunken_smilie.gif is a state of being that exists independent of a geographic location. Quit thinking about it and become one with your adult beverage of choice already!
    Ok dynamik! I'm running to the store now to get that adult beverage seeing as how it's after noon here now! icon_eek.gif
  • Options
    I should have got 12, 6 didn't last long enough! icon_lol.gif
  • Options
    Megadeth4168Megadeth4168 Member Posts: 2,157
  • Options
    I should have got 12, 6 didn't last long enough! icon_lol.gif
    Or you could get a case, and if you have any left over from your celebration then you have a reason to take another certification exam -- either for the exam celebration or during study with the motivational "one chapter, one beer" rule.
  • Options
    blackninjablackninja Member Posts: 385
    mikej412 wrote: »
    ...during study with the motivational "one chapter, one beer" rule.

I use this rule :)
    Currently studying:
    CCIE R&S - using INE workbooks & videos

Currently reading:
    Everything. Twice ;)