well, I passed

I didn't exactly knocks its teeth out, but I loosened a few to where it went down. I scored a 822 and this test seemed harder than my previous ones. I did see new content and forgotten some that I first saw. All in All, I still believe this is a difficult exam.

I did not study at all last night and lightly reviewed today. Between this and remaining calm made the test more managable for me. Oh, and changing my answers.

Transcenders helped as that is pretty much all I used to review since the last exam.

Comments

• genXrcistgenXrcist Member Posts: 531
    Way to go partner!!! Hopefully you bloodied it up enough for me next week. :)
    1) CCNP Goal: by August 2012
  • dynamikdynamik Banned Posts: 12,312 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Way to stick with it! icon_cheers.gif
  • ElwoodBluesElwoodBlues Member Posts: 117
    genXrcist wrote: »
    Way to go partner!!! Hopefully you bloodied it up enough for me next week. :)

I may not have done it justice, but I gave it my best. Still somewhat worried until I saw the score.
  • PsoasmanPsoasman Member Posts: 2,687 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Nice job on the test. I've heard it is up there with the 291. You'll feel better, a pass is a pass.
  • SoltisSoltis Member Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
  • motogpmanmotogpman Member Posts: 412
    Congrats on the Pass!!!!! Taking mine this Friday, first attempt, so I hope to get a least a goods score like yours. What's next, 294?
    -WIP- (70-294 and 297)

Once MCSE 2k3 completed:

WGU: BS in IT, Design/Management

Finish MCITP:EA, CCNA, PMP by end of 2012

After that, take a much needed vacation!!!!!
  • ElwoodBluesElwoodBlues Member Posts: 117
    motogpman wrote: »
    Congrats on the Pass!!!!! Taking mine this Friday, first attempt, so I hope to get a least a goods score like yours. What's next, 294?

Yes, off to the 294. I am gonna take it early next month so I have the oppurtunity to use my 2nd shot before 6/30 if needed.
  • gandalphgpgandalphgp Member Posts: 11 ■□□□□□□□□□
    congrats on the pass, the 294 exam is not the most difficult if you have an understanding of AD
  • NetAdmin2436NetAdmin2436 Member Posts: 1,076
    Congrats on the pass.
    WIP: CCENT/CCNA (.....probably)