Options

Boson vs Preplogic audio training

kctxaukctxau Member Posts: 130
Both have audio training for the 291. Anyone famailiar with Bosons version?
Better/worse than Preplogics audio training?

Comments

• Options
    LarryDaManLarryDaMan Member Posts: 797
    I have not listened to either for this exam, but I have been disapointed twice with PrepLogic audio. Very dry and monotone delivery, it could make you fall asleep in traffic. Take a look around, you may be able to get a sample clip on their website to test it for yourself.

I am a big fan of CBT Nuggets for video. I am so used to playing my CBT Nuggets at 1.5x speed that I wouldn't recognize any of their voices at regular speed. If I met Jeremy Ciora, I would have to have him talk faster to prove it was him. :)
  • Options
    AldurAldur Member Posts: 1,460
    I've actually been very disappointed with preplogics audio materials too. I purchased some CCNA audio materials about a year ago and it was very very lite on good information and there wasn't much to it either.

Total there was about 1/2 hr of audio and the info presented was very basic... There wasn't any info on administrative distances or anything like that. The orator's voice was very monotone but I could have handled this if there was more info to the audio materials. I'm not sure what it cost me back then but I do remember thinking it was a big waste.

I just checked the preplogic website and their audio mats for CCNA is up to 3 hours so it might be better then what I bought before. My actualy opinion is that I would not buy from them though.
    "Bribe is such an ugly word. I prefer extortion. The X makes it sound cool."

-Bender
  • Options
    savior fairesavior faire Member Posts: 84 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I used preplogic a year ago to prep for 70-431. The audio cd's were okay, but I agree with the others that the speaker was monotone. I listened in the car and going to sleep. The practice exams I thought were pretty good.