Options

Free eLearning for Hyper-V from Microsoft

astorrsastorrs Member Posts: 3,139 ■■■■■■□□□□
Microsoft just listed some new deals for learning Hyper-V (Thrive)

Prepare for Exam 70-652 (TS: Windows Server Virtualization, Configuring) for Free ($159.99(US) value)

• This collection of five 2-hour courses helps you develop the skills necessary for implementing and managing Hyper-V in an IT environment, as well as creating and managing virtual machines and hosts in a virtual environment. Use promo code 9350-Y2W6-3676 to receive your discount. Please note: you must use the link above to take advantage of this offer.
Get Certified Through Exam 70-652 (TS: Windows Server Virtualization, Configuring) with a 25% Discount
  • Once you’ve taken the preparation course, you can take the certification exam at a reduced price. This exam will test your skills in installing, configuring, and optimizing Hyper-V; and in deploying, managing, and monitoring virtual machines using System Center Virtual Machine Manager 2008. Use the promo code USHYPERV at checkout to receive your discount.
FREE E-BOOK: Understanding Micrososft Virtualization Solutions
  • Understanding Micrososft Virtualization Solutions - Mitch Tullock provides a thorough look at the capabilities, features, and operations of Microsoft virtualization technologies from the desktop to the datacenter, and how to plan, implement, and manage virtual infrastructure solutions.

Comments

• Options
    tierstentiersten Member Posts: 4,505
    Ahh. Nice! Thanks :)
  • Options
    Oh and just to clarify (before someone asks) the promo code listed above should be able to be used with Second Shot (which is a voucher code). To test just enter the promo code first, confirm the discount, then add the SS voucher code and confirm your discount still exists.
  • Options
    SWMSWM Member Posts: 287
    Has anyone managed to get the code to work ....

Type the discount code from voucher and click Apply:
    The discount code that you typed is either not valid or has expired.

??
    Isn't Bill such a Great Guy!!!!
  • Options
    JDMurrayJDMurray Admin Posts: 13,031 Admin
    SWM wrote: »
    I just received the same message. icon_sad.gif

Oh well...back to using and loving VMWare. icon_wink.gif
  • Options
    RevenueRevenue Member Posts: 130
    SWM wrote: »
    Has anyone managed to get the code to work ....

Type the discount code from voucher and click Apply:

??

I get the same message icon_sad.gif Awesome deal tho
  • Options
    Typical Microsoft. icon_rolleyes.gif

Give them a day to fix it.
  • Options
    JordusJordus Banned Posts: 336
    I used all of these resources and took this test for free.

All of the resources were free at my time of study as well. I got a voucher specifically for this exam from a technet+ offer.

I would suggest anyone interested in virtualization but doesnt have the opportunity to get the VCP to take alook at this cert. It builds a lot of good foundation type knowledge for virtual stuff.