Options

70-620 today...

hallitonhalliton Member Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
Just passed the Vista 70-620 this morning, how long to the MCP site access emails take to come through. Test was OK they do play with the do's and don't and enable/disable wordings...Has any one took their exam in Taitec in Bradford...I think I was in someones bedroom to do my exam...madness, not complaining though.

Comments

• Options
    Dr ITDr IT Member Posts: 351 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats on ur Pass i was planning to take mine but have or planning it put on hold mode coz of Windows 7

As for the MCP site give it a good 24-48 hrs and you shall see MCP CERTIFIED status on the siteicon_thumright.gif
    Venturing in to the Unknown

Target 2018 : SSCP VCP- DTM

The Difference between the Ordinary and the Extra-Ordinary is that Little " Extra ".
  • Options
    hallitonhalliton Member Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    happy days....still not got my MCP log in or access code though, I have emailed Microsoft to confirm they have my correct details.

Cheers
  • Options
    SlowhandSlowhand Mod Posts: 5,161 Mod
    Congratulations on the pass! icon_thumright.gif

Free Microsoft Training: Microsoft Learn
    Free PowerShell Resources: Top PowerShell Blogs
    Free DevOps/Azure Resources: Visual Studio Dev Essentials

Let it never be said that I didn't do the very least I could do.
  • Options
    leefdaddyleefdaddy Member Posts: 405
    halliton wrote: »
    happy days....still not got my MCP log in or access code though, I have emailed Microsoft to confirm they have my correct details.

Cheers

Wow, you waited a whole 2 hours before you emailed them...
    Dustin Leefers
  • Options
    skrpuneskrpune Member Posts: 1,409
    Congrats!! icon_thumright.gif
    leefdaddy wrote: »
    Wow, you waited a whole 2 hours before you emailed them...
    Um, yeah...MS probably hasn't even gotten your scores yet! It takes a few hours to a couple days for the test center to upload that info to Microsoft so it's on their records, so until that happens, you'll just have to feign patience. If you don't see anything come through in 3-5 business days, THEN email MCP Help and see what the dealio is.
    Currently Studying For: Nothing (cert-wise, anyway)
    Next Up: Security+, 291?

Enrolled in Masters program: CS 2011 expected completion
  • Options
    ipconfig.allipconfig.all Banned Posts: 428
    First of all congratulations for passing 70-620 vista config.It would take about 2 to 3 days for your stuff to be update.Do not worry if it does not update within a week you should phone Prometirc or Microsoft and ask them about what is going on.
  • Options
    Tyrant1919Tyrant1919 Member Posts: 519 ■■■□□□□□□□
    MS is pretty quick at updating their stuff. Although it did take about 3 days for them to update my profile after I took 647.
    A+/N+/S+/L+/Svr+
    MCSA:03/08/12/16 MCSE:03s/EA08/Core Infra
    CCNA