Options

Squeezed out a 700 - First try.

JoelleojJoelleoj Member Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
48 questions and I was on #20 before I got one I "knew I knew". If I had 10 questions I was sure about the answer, I'd be surprised.

I started reading the MSPress book and got easily confused so I watched the Test Out videos to "grasp" the basics.

After a snafu with Prometric and their vouchers, I HAD to take it this morning or lose out on my voucher from a class I took 2 years ago. I borrowed a co-worker's old Transcender questions and crammed over the weekend.

I'm surprised at the lack of subnetting/available IP address questions after the first (and largest) chapter of the MSPress book insisted you memorize and learn all the equations and processes on subnetting, IP Address availability, etc.

I was expecting a FAIL and trying to memorize what topics I need to go back and hit when the PASS: 700 popped up. I'm not complaining!
Sometimes you have to fail to prove a point.

Comments

• Options
    skrpuneskrpune Member Posts: 1,409
    Congrats! icon_thumright.gif

...and is it just me, or do those couple of moments before the results show up seem like FOREVER?! :D
    Currently Studying For: Nothing (cert-wise, anyway)
    Next Up: Security+, 291?

Enrolled in Masters program: CS 2011 expected completion
  • Options
    Johnny JohnsonJohnny Johnson Member Posts: 241 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congratulations. Yes, the moments before the results show up seem to take an eternity!
    Next up: 100-101 ICND1 :study:

Keep the Son in your eyes!
  • Options
    Megadeth4168Megadeth4168 Member Posts: 2,157
  • Options
    dynamikdynamik Banned Posts: 12,312 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Joelleoj wrote: »
    Squeezed out a 700 - First try.

Awesome! It look me about a dozen tries before I got a 700. You rule, congratulations icon_thumright.gif
    skrpune wrote: »
    ...and is it just me, or do those couple of moments before the results show up seem like FOREVER?! :D

Yea, and they have the gall to ask you to take a survey before that. Let me think about that, "Um, NO!" icon_twisted.gif
  • Options
    bobbaftbobbaft Member Posts: 32 ■■□□□□□□□□
    dynamik wrote: »
    they have the gall to ask you to take a survey before that. Let me think about that, "Um, NO!" icon_twisted.gif

With 291, I figured I had failed and said "screw the survey" even though I had some comments about the questions that I remembered (confusing wording making the questions unfair, etc). Usually I enter some comments if I have a good feeling about the test.

291 was definately hard....are 293 & 294 even harder?!?
  • Options
    skrpuneskrpune Member Posts: 1,409
    bobbaft wrote: »
    With 291, I figured I had failed and said "screw the survey" even though I had some comments about the questions that I remembered (confusing wording making the questions unfair, etc). Usually I enter some comments if I have a good feeling about the test.
    Yeah, I had full intentions of commenting on some questions yesterday (there were two that I found really unclear and could go either way depending on how you "interpreted" them), but after clicking NEXT a few times, I just lost patience and exited out so I could get my score. Patience is a virtue I was *not* born with.
    Currently Studying For: Nothing (cert-wise, anyway)
    Next Up: Security+, 291?

Enrolled in Masters program: CS 2011 expected completion