Options

Scheduled 70-649 for 6/11/09

jamesp1983jamesp1983 Member Posts: 2,475 ■■■■□□□□□□
I scheduled my 649 today for the 11th, at 2pm. MCT discounts are great! I am using the MSPress book and Transcender. I keep reading about how easy it is. Is the real test easier than Transcender?
"Check both the destination and return path when a route fails." "Switches create a network. Routers connect networks."

Comments

• Options
    dynamikdynamik Banned Posts: 12,312 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Dunno. I forgot to reschedule and ended up taking it without even getting to Transcender. I would assume they'd be more helpful than that! icon_lol.gif

Good luck icon_thumright.gif
  • Options
    dynamik wrote: »
    Dunno. I forgot to reschedule and ended up taking it without even getting to Transcender. I would assume they'd be more helpful than that! icon_lol.gif

Good luck icon_thumright.gif

Thank you!!
    "Check both the destination and return path when a route fails." "Switches create a network. Routers connect networks."
  • Options
    well, i guess ill see if Transcender is harder than the actual this Thursday. My fellow trainers keep telling me how easy this test was.
  • Options
    RobertKaucherRobertKaucher Member Posts: 4,299 ■■■■■■■■■■
    I would not say the 649 is *easy*. It is a lot less tricky than some of the MCSE tests. If you know your stuff, you will pass.