Server+ 2009 date extensions

Just so you guys know they have extended the time to take the server+ 09 beta. You have until the end of June to take it. Iwas on the vue site and saw the updated times. Also, that Sharron lady emailed me and told me as well.

"Yes. They are extending the date. You should be able to schedule it out a bit further. This change may take a couple of days to take effect, but you should be able to extend."

Knowledge is Power.

Comments

• dynamikdynamik Banned Posts: 12,312 ■■■■■■■■■□
    There must be no one taking this thing. I asked for a code just to see if I could get one before Gomjaba. That would have been funny because he was having so many problems (he still only got it like a day ahead of me), and that was really late in the game. Even then I was told I had until mid-June.
  • Non-Profit TechieNon-Profit Techie Member Posts: 418 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I had received two vouchers. When I was asked why I had not used one, I explained and she said she was going to give the second one out to someone else. My guess is that Im not the only person and they are now giving those out. Im sure plenty of people took the test.
  • dynamikdynamik Banned Posts: 12,312 ■■■■■■■■■□
    I had received two vouchers. When I was asked why I had not used one, I explained and she said she was going to give the second one out to someone else. My guess is that Im not the only person and they are now giving those out. Im sure plenty of people took the test.

They said it was going to end after 400 people took it.
    CompTIA wrote:
    Please note that to meet my beta objectives, the exam should be taken no later than Saturday May 30th. This voucher expires on June 30th. However, once 400 candidates have received vouchers and taken the exam, we will terminate this offer. If we note that you have not registered or taken the exam prior to us reaching the goal of 400 exams, we will advise.
  • t3ch_gurut3ch_guru Member Posts: 166
    Well at least they extended it. Now i have time to study for that and my vista exam. I gotta take both by the end of June. At least there are plenty of information on 70-620.
    Knowledge is Power.
  • buchatechbuchatech Member Posts: 89 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I got a voucher from Sharon and will be taking this.
  • jibbajabbajibbajabba Member Posts: 4,317 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Hell of a bump, but I completely forgot about that exam and checked the prometric site and passed back in May .... shouldn't I have received SOME SORT of notification by now ?
    My own knowledge base made public: http://open902.com :p
  • SlowhandSlowhand Mod Posts: 5,161 Mod
    Prometric started reporting passes/fails a few weeks back and Vue started reporting a few days ago. Check out this thread on the subject.

Free Microsoft Training: Microsoft Learn
    Free PowerShell Resources: Top PowerShell Blogs
    Free DevOps/Azure Resources: Visual Studio Dev Essentials

Let it never be said that I didn't do the very least I could do.