Passed (101)!!!

kadshahkadshah Member Posts: 388 ■■■□□□□□□□
I passed with a 780 I was hoping to have done better but to be honest I didn't study much and I rushed through the test I can't sit still for too longicon_smile.gif What study material did I use? Syngress, CBT nuggets with Emilo as the instructer Transcender (got it one week before taking the test)Mike Meyers Passport. Make sure you understand MAC/DAC/RBAC cryptography, the different algorithms. 90 minutes is more than enough time to finish the exam at least for me it was I was done in 40 minutes. Good luck and study hard.

Comments

• kadshahkadshah Member Posts: 388 ■■■□□□□□□□
    forgot to ask does Comptia send out the certification automatically
    or do I need to contact them?
  • HallucinateHallucinate Member Posts: 63 ■■□□□□□□□□
    kadshah wrote: »
    forgot to ask does Comptia send out the certification automatically
    or do I need to contact them?

Congrats!! What are you moving onto next?

In about 5 business days you will have to go to www.comptia.org/careerid

Create an account if you dont already have one, verify your name is correct, and click submit. icon_lol.gif
  • janmikejanmike Member Posts: 3,076
    Congratulations for passing!
    "It doesn't matter, it's in the past!"--Rafiki
    Congrats!! What are you moving onto next?

In about 5 business days you will have to go to www.comptia.org/careerid

Create an account if you dont already have one, verify your name is correct, and click submit. icon_lol.gif

Not sure either CCNP or MCSA probably the latter cause I'm only
    two exams away and I'm already familiar with the objectives plus I already purchased the MCSA CBT nuggets a year ago and I have all the study material for it already.
    If I go the Cisco route I will have to spend some serious $$$ for a CCNP lab which is fine with me but will take a lot longer to prepare for. Anyway good luck on your studies.
  • KasorKasor Member Posts: 933 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Is the questions still sound odd and not make sense...? COngrat : )
    Kill All Suffer T "o" ReBorn
    Kasor wrote: »
    Is the questions still sound odd and not make sense...? COngrat : )
    maybe two or three questions but don't sweat it study hard
    and you will do fine. Good Luck!
  • coolhandluke12coolhandluke12 Member Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I am taking this one on Friday....hopefully few surprises. I can handle 2-3 WTFs. That's about what I got on Network+.
  • coolhandluke12coolhandluke12 Member Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I am taking this one on Friday....hopefully few surprises. I can handle 2-3 WTFs. That's about what I got on Network+.

And now I have passed! Test was insane as I expected, got a 780 (whew). But it was my first attempt and passing this test means scoring over 85 percent.

Good luck to all who follow.