Ccna first???
Cissp first????
Ccna + Cissp + other???
Other???

Need help, please!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    PsoasmanPsoasman Member Posts: 2,687 ■■■■■■■■■□
    If you are interested in security, you should start with the Security+ Cert. Depending on your knowledge you may / should also get the A+ and Net+ certs first. Its hard to lock down or secure if you don't know the terminology.
    You should also check out the security forum, your questions should be answered there.
  • Options
    UnixGuyUnixGuy Mod Posts: 4,565 Mod
    CCNA: security --> CEH --> SSCP --> CISSP
    Certs: GSTRT, GPEN, GCFA, CISM, CRISC, RHCE

Learn GRC! GRC Mastery : https://grcmastery.com 

• Options
    dynamikdynamik Banned Posts: 12,312 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Check out this other thread that's going on. While you may not be looking to be a pentester, a lot of the advice is applicable to you as well: http://www.techexams.net/forums/security-certifications/43430-penetration-tester.html
  • Options
    rossonieri#1rossonieri#1 Member Posts: 799 ■■■□□□□□□□
    hi neonardo,
    I want to Study Information Security or Computer Security by myself

well, in general study - you dont have to take any certification at all just to study information security, but studying certifications topic will help you a lot to know things.

you can read books related to any network nor system administration, study it, implement what you have read, try to analyze how things work from the network nor system side, try to build and break things from the lab and so forth.

for example :
    you can read books related to MCP 70-290 Managing & Maintain MS Windows Servers 2003 Environment, you'll get a lot of security related topics there : disks, users & groups, AD, tcp/ip, firewalls, NAT, www/ftp servers etc.

once you have mastered how they work, i think you'll get your answer thru it.

HTH.
    the More I know, that is more and More I dont know.
  • Options
    neonardoneonardo Member Posts: 6 ■□□□□□□□□□
    thanks for the advice
    any other suggestions?????