Options

VCP-310 Exam Tomorrow

AndretiiAndretii Member Posts: 210
Finished practicing all the technologies inside of ESX3.5 and VC2.5 this weekend while watching CBTs. Will schedule it for tomorrow at noon.

Should be fun icon_cheers.gif
XBL: Andretii

"I have 16 Millions different ways of pinging myself. Sounded kind of dirty but that's not how I meant it." J. Conrad

Working on:
VCP4 » 0%
LPIC-1 » 0%

Comments

• Options
    astorrsastorrs Member Posts: 3,139 ■■■■■■□□□□
  • Options
    ipconfig.allipconfig.all Banned Posts: 428
    Good luck mate the more practice you do the better chances you have.
  • Options
    blargoeblargoe Member Posts: 4,174 ■■■■■■■■■□
    good luck
    IT guy since 12/00

Recent: 11/2019 - RHCSA (RHEL 7); 2/2019 - Updated VCP to 6.5 (just a few days before VMware discontinued the re-cert policy...)
    Working on: RHCE/Ansible
    Future: Probably continued Red Hat Immersion, Possibly VCAP Design, or maybe a completely different path. Depends on job demands...
  • Options
    Passed the VCP exam minutes ago! icon_cheers.gif

I did worst than expected with a sad 74 but now it's in the past.
    It was the most fun technology to study so far for me and I know this is not the end icon_lol.gif
    Thanks everyone!

"I have 16 Millions different ways of pinging myself. Sounded kind of dirty but that's not how I meant it." J. Conrad

Working on:
    VCP4 » 0%
    LPIC-1 » 0%
  • Options
    dynamikdynamik Banned Posts: 12,312 ■■■■■■■■■□
    It's not in the past at all! v4 beta starts this month, and you have to renew by the end of the year if you want to avoid another class. Start studying!

Congrats icon_thumright.gif
  • Options
    dynamik wrote: »
    It's not in the past at all! v4 beta starts this month, and you have to renew by the end of the year if you want to avoid another class. Start studying!

Oh Man! Now I have to study for VCP4 exam and take one of the new courses? Thank you for the good news icon_sad.gif... is vSphere4 out for trials and testing? If so, I'll go download it right now.

Btw, thanks for the congrats.

Working on:
    VCP4 » 0%
    LPIC-1 » 0%
  • Options
    astorrsastorrs Member Posts: 3,139 ■■■■■■□□□□
    Andretii wrote: »
    Oh Man! Now I have to study for VCP4 exam and take one of the new courses? Thank you for the good news icon_sad.gif... is vSphere4 out for trials and testing? If so, I'll go download it right now.
    Yes vSphere is available as a 60 day trial from VMware Cloud Computing with Virtualization, Green IT, Virtual Machine & Servers.

Have you taken the I&C 3.5 class already or were you waiting to take it?
  • Options
    astorrs wrote: »
    Yes vSphere is available as a 60 day trial from VMware Cloud Computing with Virtualization, Green IT, Virtual Machine & Servers.

Have you taken the I&C 3.5 class already or were you waiting to take it?

Thanks for the info. I'll get this tonight for sure.
    I haven't taken the I&C class. I was planning to go job hunting so that a company would sponsor it. So am I right to say I will need to pass another exam and take the new I&C class that they set for VI4?

Working on:
    VCP4 » 0%
    LPIC-1 » 0%
  • Options
    If you are NEW to VMware

Attend the VMware vSphere: Install, Configure, Manage course OR attend the VMware vSphere 4: Fast Track (available in Q3)

Take and pass the VCP4 exam

If you are currently a VCP3

Take and pass the VCP4 exam. This option will only be available until December 31, 2009. Beginning in 2010, VCP3s must attend the VMware vSphere 4: What’s New class in order to upgrade. The What's New class is strongly recommended.

VMware Education Services
  • Options

I was in that same link 1 minute before you posted and got my answer lol.

I'm just writing without thinking because of the hype icon_cheers.gif

/must calm down

lol thanks.

Working on:
    VCP4 » 0%
    LPIC-1 » 0%
  • Options
    jibbajabbajibbajabba Member Posts: 4,317 ■■■■■■■■□□

Oh ? Link ?

Edit: Never mind .. found it
    Take and pass the VCP4 exam. This option will only be available until December 31, 2009. Beginning in 2010, VCP3s must attend the VMware vSphere 4: What’s New class in order to upgrade. The What's New class is strongly recommended.
    My own knowledge base made public: http://open902.com :p
  • Options
    Gomjaba wrote: »
    Oh ? Link ?

Edit: Never mind .. found it

Where was the link? Was it the one two posts above yours? Under the quote that said exactly what I did? icon_lol.gif