Windows mobile

Lee HLee H Member Posts: 1,135
Hi

Is it possible to get all my contacts from ond xda to another xda

My TYTN II has a cracked screen so I am using my TYTN I but i need all my contacts copying over

I can conect the TYTN II to pc using active synch but dont know where to look to copy the contacts over

Thanks

Comments

• laidbackfreaklaidbackfreak Member Posts: 991
    Lee, should have no problems in doing that, are you not syncing to outlook ?
    If not take a look at PIM backup (or any of the others from below)

that'll do it for you icon_smile.gif

check out the forums here :-
    xda-developers - Xda-developers

Ps I've had both those phones in the past, and had the same issue with the II, sadly its a known problem with them
    if I say something that can be taken one of two ways and one of them offends, I usually mean the other one :-)
  • HeroPsychoHeroPsycho Inactive Imported Users Posts: 1,940
    This might do the trick...

My Phone
    Good luck to all!
  • Lee HLee H Member Posts: 1,135
    PIM backup is run on the phone is it not, cant do it cos the screen is cracked

tried to synch to outlook yesterday but none of my contacts were appearing in outlook, was in work when i tried so couldnt spend that much time on it
  • laidbackfreaklaidbackfreak Member Posts: 991
    Yep pim runs on the phone, I take it you have no ability to use the screen at all ?
    I know when mine cracked I was able to use it enough to run the backup.

Also if you have a pin set (screen lock ?) when trying to sync with outlook you will be prompted to unlock it, again you need some screen funtionality.
    if I say something that can be taken one of two ways and one of them offends, I usually mean the other one :-)