Options

Cisco ONT 642-845 scheduled for June 5th!

ciscojay-houstonciscojay-houston Banned Posts: 14 ■□□□□□□□□□
I've taken CCNA in May 2008 (renewed from Sept. 2000), then switching in Oct. 2008, routing in Feb. 2009, and I'm taking the ONT exam tomorrow.MODERATED and experience was the only things I've used. I figured that Cisco has the COMEBACK2009 program that will allow me to take the test again if I fail (for free), so it's worth a shot.

I went to Cisco's website and took their "practice test" online. I think they only post those questions to make you fearful of the test! I got 12 out of 23 correct. IESH.

I have great confidence that I'll rock the exam tomorrow, so I'll post back here tomorrow with those results.

Comments

• Options
    Forsaken_GAForsaken_GA Member Posts: 4,024
    Don't expect any kind of congrats when you're admitting to using brain **** material for the exams.

Just saying, man...
  • Options
    mikearamamikearama Member Posts: 749
    MODERATED and experience was the only things I've used.

I have great confidence that I'll rock the exam tomorrow.

You've been around here for a while Jay... you must know how the board reacts to ****, no?

You may pass tomorrow, but it's not because of your experience... it's only cause you know the questions/answers ahead of time.
    There are only 10 kinds of people... those who understand binary, and those that don't.

CCIE Studies: Written passed: Jan 21/12 Lab Prep: Hours reading: 385. Hours labbing: 110

Taking a time-out to add the CCVP. Capitalizing on a current IPT pilot project.
  • Options
    Non-Profit TechieNon-Profit Techie Member Posts: 418 ■■□□□□□□□□
    oh god.... Everyone that i personally know who has ccna says that is how they got it. They tell me they know the material but they are bad at test so that is what they do....
  • Options
    NetAdmin2436NetAdmin2436 Member Posts: 1,076
    *Bangs head on desk*
    WIP: CCENT/CCNA (.....probably)
  • Options
    Forsaken_GAForsaken_GA Member Posts: 4,024
    if they can't pass the test without cheating, that's a pretty good indication that they don't know the material as well as they think they do
  • Options
    networker050184networker050184 Mod Posts: 11,962 Mod
    How could you not rock the exam if you already have the questions and answers? If you have all this "experience" you shouldn't need to ****. Oh well, just another paper cert out there.......
    An expert is a man who has made all the mistakes which can be made.
  • Options
    mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,086 ■■■■■■■■■■
    I'm taking the ONT exam tomorrow.MODERATED and experience was the only things I've used.
    Um, so you're CHEATING and you're Proud of that?

Thanks for sharing. icon_rolleyes.gif
    :mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!
This discussion has been closed.