Options

Which one to go for

canthony1980canthony1980 Member Posts: 22 ■□□□□□□□□□
I have seen that to obtain the CCNA you can either do one exam 640-802 or do two exam the 640-822 icdn1 and 640-816 icdn2. which one is the best option. i have done the Network+ and have just obtain my MCSA.

Not sure which one to go for. any suggestions

Comments

• Options
    johnifanx98johnifanx98 Member Posts: 329
    I have seen that to obtain the CCNA you can either do one exam 640-802 or do two exam the 640-822 icdn1 and 640-816 icdn2. which one is the best option. i have done the Network+ and have just obtain my MCSA.

Not sure which one to go for. any suggestions

why not take some sample exams to measure which fits you better?
  • Options
    tierstentiersten Member Posts: 4,505
    I have seen that to obtain the CCNA you can either do one exam 640-802 or do two exam the 640-822 icdn1 and 640-816 icdn2. which one is the best option.
    It is personal preference. It mostly depends on how you want to study for it. 2 exam option if you want to split it into smaller chunks. 1 exam option if you're okay with studying a wider range of topics. You get a CCNA at the end of both routes although the two exam option will get you CCENT as well after the first exam.
  • Options
    abhustlerabhustler Member Posts: 49 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I went the two test route. Breaking up the exam should help you retain the information better rather than cram for one large one
    A master at anything was once a beginner